ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know its not boost... BUT...  WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOSE?!?!?! (saw this on FB LOL)

I'd LOVE to see a collab lead to something along the lines of this custom:

I know the veg tan crazy is a bit overdone now but cmon, how do you miss this opportunity? 

too much going on and no dots connecting
laugh.gif

suede cage

waterproof/rubbery toe guard

leather tongue and pull tab

odd white stripe across the midfoot area
That's fair. We'll have to see what sort of contrived story they come up with to explain it...

If I somehow get the chance to cop the kith trails for retail, I think I"m gonna do it. Y'all convinced me
eyes.gif
That's a nobrainer for sure. The resell is not that bad on them either. Definitely worth 200-230$ imo. Much more worth it than NMDs for the same price.

Also relating to their upcoming Sneaker Exchange. Thought I was gonna get a break with Royal 1's being the only Jordans I need this year. But Adidas is gonna make me sweat. 

Agree. 

But I can't picture two big retailers coming up with an awful shoe/show. I mean, they have to step up from what they've been doing otherwise it's gonna kill the good effort they put on 2016 ... 
I think it just means it's inevitably gonna be a tough act to follow. (like they said above with the ASICS 25th)  But then again the '16 World tour wasn't all winners either. 

I personally think they're already off to a bad start though with that UB though.  Sure the materials appear to be more premium than the standard plastic and pk, but that toe cap and horizontal pattern kill the (I don't know what else to call it) forward motion/stance of the shoe.  It reminds me more of a b&w wingtip oxford. 

Doesn't mean I'm not curious to see what the other shops have in mind though.

It also makes me wonder what became of this travesty:
Was it scrapped and parts of the design became the End-only C1 that dropped recently?  If not, strike two for me.

Was it scrapped and parts of the design became the End-only C1 that dropped recently?  If not, strike two for me.
probably just a test sample to see how the materials will work. It's like when SNS pulled the same trick

I think it just means it's inevitably gonna be a tough act to follow. (like they said above with the ASICS 25th)  But then again the '16 World tour wasn't all winners either. 

I personally think they're already off to a bad start though with that UB though.  Sure the materials appear to be more premium than the standard plastic and pk, but that toe cap and horizontal pattern kill the (I don't know what else to call it) forward motion/stance of the shoe.  It reminds me more of a b&w wingtip oxford. 

Doesn't mean I'm not curious to see what the other shops have in mind though.

They kinda look like Jordan Futures from the top.

I  can't really speculate of what's going to happen but if it's like that SNS SS collab, man that **** is horrible. Hopefully they'll give us some good old 1.0 

Back
Top Bottom