ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hated how I tried to remove multiple pairs just so I wouldn't get cancelled. Kept crashing on me, should've just tried checking out with multiple pairs if I knew they were gonna let people check out with multiple pairs :smh:

Same here. The fact that Kith actually let people check out w/multis was the scandal there. BS talk of a "fair" drop w/no limit or captcha.

Never mess with your chick...  Thanks @gordyloc
 for the tag :wow:

View media item 2289172

Notice the green & white, relationships always be stressed around Holidays. But the B* still crazy unless he did something really bad.

Same here. The fact that Kith actually let people check out w/multis was the scandal there. BS talk of a "fair" drop w/no limit or captcha.
Notice the green & white, relationships always be stressed around Holidays. But the B* still crazy unless he did something really bad.
There was a captcha

Seriously. Just looking for these highsnobs and not even in a rush. I wanted white noise but not so sure if i do anymore. Breaks are good, last two months were nuts. 

Highsnobs are nowhere to be found. I've lost hope.
Bay has most sizes 
laugh.gif

You never showed the medial view of the boosts 
I think the dirt definitely would have came off the boost. As long as you dont let it sit on the shoe, most dirt and what not comes right off. the issue is when you let it sit and break down the coating thats over the boost. That and when there are tiny gaps in between the fused pellets that is a pain in the *** to get dirt out of. haha

I think the dirt definitely would have came off the boost. As long as you dont let it sit on the shoe, most dirt and what not comes right off. the issue is when you let it sit and break down the coating thats over the boost. That and when there are tiny gaps in between the fused pellets that is a pain in the *** to get dirt out of. haha
Yea thats what I'm getting at haha and once you get dirt on them, the inevitable dirt stains come

Tiny gaps are the hardest, and they fortunately show the wear :smile: 

I asked this question a while back, but it got skimmed over. Now it seems the issue has come back. Once the boost has yellowed, theres absolutely no bringing it back?

Back
Top Bottom