ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yeah that's true. (Kith and HS have the consortium handshake though)  

So what's your bet, we'll be seeing much more UBs outside of the Exchange 

yeah, I just specifically meant the Sneaker Exchange. I fully expect regular UB collabs to keep coming strong in 2017.

curious to see if they have something like that red consortium box for these exchange pairs.

Last edited:

So what's your bet, we'll be seeing much more UBs outside of the Exchange 

yeah, I just specifically meant the Sneaker Exchange. I fully expect regular UB collabs to keep coming strong in 2017.

curious to see if they have something like that red consortium box for these exchange pairs.
The consortium boxes had the color of the passport where each retailer was located If I'm not wrong ... I think they'll do something special this time around as well

Yeah Nakeds have it too. The handshake is just the consortium logo, not specific to the tour.

I have no idea what they have in store for the Exchange, but yeah I'd bet we don't see more than 2 or 3 UBs under that specific umbrella. I'm sure they'll have plenty other UB collabs for us though.
It'll be an interesting year ... I can only expect much more creativity in 2017, cause politics and wars is all getting us ****** up 

Last edited:

Handshake logo =/= world tour.  Most (if not all) non-tour consortium collabs started using it during the tour as well, then even later after that they went to cream boxes (with the exception of Kith Mid) somewhere in between the Concepts drop and the Packer NMD.  It's like they were kind of figuring things out as they went along. 

Livestock PB & Samba

Packer NMD

End CS1 & Boat shoe

HaL EQT 

Cncpts EQT UBs

etc.

edit: I need to refresh my mobile browser haha. 

Last edited:

Same (got rid of my pairs), had to be honest with myself about the doom model as a whole.  I didn't like the way they looked on me. 
I actually liked them, the design of the upper was pretty nice. Just didn't like the tubular sole and I knew someone who wanted that pair more than me so I ooped him my pair

The consortium boxes had the color of the passport where each retailer was located If I'm not wrong ... I think they'll do something special this time around as well

you just blew my mind with that, could have sworn they were all that maroonish leathery looking box. (I know it wasnt really leather)

I assume the first one for both is the SNS drop?
Yes 
laugh.gif
  My one and only W...  

you just blew my mind with that, could have sworn they were all that maroonish leathery looking box. (I know it wasnt really leather)
as far as I remember, theres only 2 that actually got that "Passport" box which had colors according to the colors of the passport of the country the shop is located. Kith with the blue box for the US passport, and Solebox with the red box for the Germany passport

Same...  Have you moved on from Kith? :lol:

That sig about Lakers tho... :wow:

yeah. I'm essentially over the madness Adidas has created with boosts. I'll just stick to the basics and not go after the hyped ones anymore. I just don't have it in me to chase.

Easy victory on that Lakers bet :smokin

It'll be an interesting year ... I can only expect much more creativity in 2017, cause politics and wars is all getting us ****** up 
They haven't been too creative lately. Same colorways with a few minute differences. Hopefully it changes.
yeah. I'm essentially over the madness Adidas has created with boosts. I'll just stick to the basics and not go after the hyped ones anymore. I just don't have it in me to chase.

Easy victory on that Lakers bet
smokin.gif
Think I'm with you. I should've ordered multiple core black 3.0's from sweatshop for the low.

Last edited:

as far as I remember, theres only 2 that actually got that "Passport" box which had colors according to the colors of the passport of the country the shop is located. Kith with the blue box for the US passport, and Solebox with the red box for the Germany passport
Didn't nice kicks NMD also have the blue box?

Easy victory on that Lakers bet
smokin.gif
Yeah, Kith was the only thing that I really wanted to go after...  

Yeah I say thats a good call except if something drastic happens in the next year as far as Lakers...  Im just hoping they make it to the playoffs this year...  8th seed lol

Yeah, Kith was the only thing that I really wanted to go after...  

Yeah I say thats a good call except if something drastic happens in the next year as far as Lakers...  Im just hoping they make it to the playoffs this year...  8th seed lol

my concern is if they were to get someone like Anthony Davis, other guys will jump on board. I dont think anybody wants to be that first big star to sign with them. But if Anthony Davis comes, others will follow.

my concern is if they were to get someone like Anthony Davis, other guys will jump on board. I dont think anybody wants to be that first big star to sign with them. But if Anthony Davis comes, others will follow.
Something like that can happen if they make the playoffs...  Specially with Kobe gone...  

My Mita Seeulaters have the Japan box, Footpatrol had theirs, NK had same style box as Kith, and so forth.

My Mita Seeulaters have the Japan box, Footpatrol had theirs, NK had same style box as Kith, and so forth.
ahh, definitely missed the other models lol. I stopped paying attention with the models I wasn't interested in. I did forget that NK had the blue box too lol

Back
Top Bottom