ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Something like that can happen if they make the playoffs...  Specially with Kobe gone...  
No way the Lakers are gonna make the playoffs this year, sorry fam.
laugh.gif

Pretty sad when you consider over half the teams in the league do.

Last edited:

No way the Lakers are gonna make the playoffs this year, sorry fam.
laugh.gif

Pretty sad when you consider over half the teams in the league do.
You'll never know man...  They are only 3 games behind 8th 
laugh.gif
  Im just being optimistic and hopeful  
roll.gif

I think I remember that...  I guess results wont change even with the addition of Kith and Naked... 
haha give it a couple months for the kiths and naked hype to die down and we'll see if people are still 'in love' with them as they are now.

Y'all just jump from one fad to the next.

Clear boxes to ikea shelves.

I guess I'm old, or a hater (since that's what I'll be called), but why are you displaying sneakers NOT in a closet?

Some of y'all put more effort into arranging displays than you do wearing the damned things
I hear you on this ...

I like the black shelves. Had to get white tho. View media item 2295178

So because you're not a fan of displaying shoes then it makes people who want to display their shoes fad chasers? I think it doesn't matter how you arrange or store your shoes. If people want to display them on shelves to show them off like trophies bc they're proud of copping these or feel accomplished by having certain shoes/collection as a whole, then who cares? You stick to the way you store your shoes and let everybody else do whatever they want with theirs.
I also call it FAD. I have been around the sneaker world a long time and this type of display besides shoe store is recent. Not to mention, trophy are display for some type achivement, But is usually in a common space not tuck away in the bedroom, who's is he impressing? Nice collection just OD.

C16qpFzWIAA4rry.jpg:large

Not Bad... >D
I think they are fucgly.

i could never have my shoes displayed out. 1) I'm married, so that pretty much ends that, 2) and if i weren't, my OCD would be running wild looking at my shoes stacked up like that. I really don't like seeing my shoes out.

Prob taking my Kiths to the next sneakercon. I wonder if I can finesse a kid into red or belugas.... 

Has anyone come up on a steal find/trade at a sneaker con before?? Never been to one.

Prob taking my Kiths to the next sneakercon. I wonder if I can finesse a kid into red or belugas.... 

Has anyone come up on a steal find/trade at a sneaker con before?? Never been to one.
From what I know, events like that are more over priced trying to finesse desperate kid buyers...  
laugh.gif
  JK never been to one but I did hear that you can get steals but its like needle in a hay stack...  Most of the time its just overpriced sneakers...  

Back
Top Bottom