ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was there a Mexico release of the og's? Just curious. Haven't seen these tags before
Are you the one who posted that on Adidas Boost Worldwide? 
happy.gif

Just bit the bullet and paid resell on the TB UB. Was holding out since release to find an oop and no such luck. $391.60 shipped.

Decent considering they normally go for over $400
I was scrolling through ebay and found a sz 10 for $415 and I was going to finalize, decided to keep browsing and found another 10 from a 100% positive feedback seller with 100+ sales for $385 +$6 shipping. Put it on my watch list, went back 3 minutes later and purchased. Slowly unloading all my J's on goat and just made a sale this morning and figured I could splurge. Really excited to see them in hand.

had the trace cargos in cart on the footaction app but it was taking too long and ended up leaving my phone to start back working

oh well

I'm also looking for the grey Y-3 ZG pure boost (9.5-10), missed out on a vnds pair on grailed the other day for $625, still kicking myself. Anyone care to pm me a lead I'd be grateful.  

I was scrolling through ebay and found a sz 10 for $415 and I was going to finalize, decided to keep browsing and found another 10 from a 100% positive feedback seller with 100+ sales for $385 +$6 shipping. Put it on my watch list, went back 3 minutes later and purchased. Slowly unloading all my J's on goat and just made a sale this morning and figured I could splurge. Really excited to see them in hand.
Yeah I hear you...  Sold my Gamma and LB 11s to fund my Kith 
laugh.gif
  Still selling a couple more Js to minimize new out of pocket expenses...  

Was there a Mexico release of the og's? Just curious. Haven't seen these tags before
ya those are legit.  I got mine from Shoebully on ebay awhile ago.  I think that is where his supply is from. But the ones I sold passed inspection from StockX and the UN.

Yeah I hear you...  Sold my Gamma and LB 11s to fund my Kith 
laugh.gif
  Still selling a couple more Js to minimize new out of pocket expenses...  
It hurts less when you sell other pairs you don't wear at all anymore to fund the pairs you really want. 
laugh.gif

That's the move now, unload the old for the new. I'm at an age where I don't need to have 150+ kicks in my rotation like back in my college days. Want to get down to 25-40 pairs of a mix or comfort and heat, UB provide both.

Back
Top Bottom