ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks exactly like the grey 3.0 but people will still pay around $500 if they drop 
mean.gif

That's the move now, unload the old for the new. I'm at an age where I don't need to have 150+ kicks in my rotation like back in my college days. Want to get down to 25-40 pairs of a mix or comfort and heat, UB provide both.

+1 I told myself the same thing so been getting rid of most of my jays and just having a nice little heat/comfy line up

Yo if I can wear a sz 8 in PK nmd's do you think I'd be alright with a size 8 UB? Stadium goods has the coppers but its like a $25 difference between the 8.5 copper UB and the size 8!

Before i do this , i wanted some second opinions . I have pair of cream & also a pair of all white ultra boost . Can i just throw them in the washing machine in a pillow case ? Im not gonna have any issues with the material ?

And do i use clorox or bleach ?

Last edited:

Before i do this , i wanted some second opinions . I have pair of cream & also a pair of all white ultra boost . Can i just throw them in the washing machine in a pillow case ? Im not gonna have any issues with the material ?

And do i use clorox or bleach ?
Remove laces and insole.  gentle cycle. Not sure about putting them both at the same time tho...  

ive thrown all whites in. a little more afraid for my creams
Yea im a bit scared
You can throw any UB in the wash as long as it doesn't have leather accents, so most collabs would be off limits.

My chalks have been through the wash at least twice. The boost is the only thing you need to worry about when putting your UBs through the wash as doing so speeds up the yellowing process of the boost, but the upper will not be damaged.

If the chalks seem more fuzzy than you'd like after washing them, take a fabric shaver to them and they'll be like brand new.

Back
Top Bottom