ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whats to hold on? either you like them or not. i'm not forcing myself to like some shoes. i have some already and love them.

i apologize

Don't hate.
laugh.gif
I swear 90% of that dude's posts are calling something "trash"

I hope this is how the YZY drop is, I had it easy manual for NMD 

Had trouble with SM script but I'm hoping he makes a return for the Zebra V2 next month 

If these were collabs, everyone calling them trash would be falling over themselves trying to cop a pair.

@Casper was all about the white noises when pics first surfaced; collab or not. Dude legitimately likes what he likes. If memory serves me correct, he wasnt feeling the RCs and those were a pretty hyped collab that he probably could've copped at, or close to retail.

I was hyped for the 3.0 silo but was sorely dissappointed and had a change of heart after seeing them up close.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]@the user who accused drisk of being a newb[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

@Casper was all about the white noises when pics first surfaced; collab or not. Dude legitimately likes what he likes. If memory serves me correct, he wasnt feeling the RCs and those were a pretty hyped collab that he probably could've copped at, or close to retail.

I was hyped for the 3.0 silo but was sorely dissappointed and had a change of heart after seeing them up close.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]@the user who accused drisk of being a newb[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Yeah, i think a few collabs are nice and if i could have copped with ease, i would have. Kith, Wood Wood are the two that i like. Lukewarm to SNS.

Other than that, the rest are just ok with most being lazy as hell.

White noise would be a #BNTL purchase. Its a shoe that i think will look better with denim, but i can't picture them right now.

Would love to see Drisk's responses to being called that. I know he didn't let that slip by without giving them something back.

Wow that was noobish

Nah fam it wasn't. There was about a 4 week window where creams could be found on NT for $220-$240 shipped-and even then, folks weren't forking over the $240 bc they were willing to "wait it out" to cop creams for retail.

I should have copped the y-3 knits for $200----regretting that decision immensely:/

Back
Top Bottom