ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whats to hold on? either you like them or not. i'm not forcing myself to like some shoes. i have some already and love them.

i apologize

All Im saying is all the hate for 2.0 was excessive & the hype for 3.0 is excessive for very lack luster pattern/same cws of 1.0 & 2.0.....seems like UB is the new AF1

I returned a pair of 3ms back to Amazon...FML.
Wait, what? Did somebody say 3M? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
All Im saying is all the hate for 2.0 was excessive & the hype for 3.0 is excessive for very lack luster pattern/same cws of 1.0 & 2.0.....seems like UB is the new AF1

i still don't have a pair of 2.0's and i never will. Returned the one pair that i did purchase because i thought they were stiff.

The 3.0's are just so comfortable though. So far, just the CB and ground beef 3.0 in my collection. Returned Navys the other day because it was dull.

Fan of 3.0. The patterns don't bug me. I don't mind the ball sack and cat in the knit.

And i don't know what UB is the new AF1 means. Never owned a pair of AF1's.

You can hate all you want the white noise. Different folks different strokes. Just like when they say creams is overrated.

One day man, one day........
roll.gif
 Wishful thinking.

By the way, that Wade Phillips hire though 
nerd.gif
 Wish the Raiders would've picked him up; he would have Khalil Mack, Aldon Smith, Bruce Irvin, Mario Edwards Jr. ... GOT DAMN!

Last edited:
comfortable?

How did those trail boosts work for you in the snow?
Iniki's are comfortable in a casual sneaker kind of way.  

Kith Response Trails will be beat into the ground this winter.  Comfort is near UB levels for me.  They're also great in wet/snowy conditions.  I sprayed my pair with two coats of Crep and there wasn't a hint of moisture coming through the shoe during long periods of time walking in 4 inch snow.

i still don't have a pair of 2.0's and i never will. Returned the one pair that i did purchase because i thought they were stiff.

The 3.0's are just so comfortable though. So far, just the CB and ground beef 3.0 in my collection. Returned Navys the other day because it was dull.

Fan of 3.0. The patterns don't bug me. I don't mind the ball sack and cat in the knit.

And i don't know what UB is the new AF1 means. Never owned a pair of AF1's.

Meaning Same CWs..change material..keep pumping em out.

Think I might go through and trade my extra pair of beluga v2's for a pair of Kith UBs. The other guy is also from europe and one of few I've seen in europe with my size. 

Iniki's are comfortable in a casual sneaker kind of way.  

Kith Response Trails will be beat into the ground this winter.  Comfort is near UB levels for me.  They're also great in wet/snowy conditions.  I sprayed my pair with two coats of Crep and there wasn't a hint of moisture coming through the shoe during long periods of time walking in 4 inch snow.

good to hear. I keep missing my deliver from Sneakerboy. Actually going on a hike in about an hour with wife and kids and was hoping to break them out. My homie got his yesterday and he said they were big on him so i hope i don't have that issue. Really like the trail boosts.

:rofl:  Wishful thinking.

By the way, that Wade Phillips hire though :nerd:  Wish the Raiders would've picked him up; he would have Khalil Mack, Aldon Smith, Bruce Irvin, Mario Edwards Jr. ... GOT DAMN!

VERY happy. I obviously wanted the big sexy name like John Gruden, but i'm realistic. This job sucks right now. But i like the young enthusiasm McVay brings, and him bring Phillips sealed the deal for me. Now to bring on Norv Turner as assistant coach/consultant, that would be icing on the cake.

Would be scary to see Mack play with Phillips as his DC. He made Ware look good again. Mack would be devastating x 2.

Back
Top Bottom