ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smh- why all the memes? Asking the board for support and y'all hatin on a fellow UB fan. Thought i copped a good deal after takin so many L's. Insoles are clean AF. DS. Tell me where you gonna get a pair of DS cream insoles? Thought that was rare and at least could dump em to someone who has creams and needs a replacement for more than the tricos. Pls help

The insoles of the Creams are nothing special and are the same black ones found in most other models. The fact that you paid $85 for some insoles puzzles me..

85 + tricos. Tricos have no hype. Dumped em for insoles for my grails. At least i have a part of my grails and figured i could build a pair from there. If not, can dump em to one of you folks on Air Stockx or Goatse or whatever.
StockX and Goat are not going to accept your frankenstein Ultra Boosts man. Sorry 

Last edited:
Hey guys. Got a great story on creams. Tell me what you think. Creams are my grail. Someone sold me the insoles to a pair of 11.5 crams for 85 + a pair of tricos. Totally DS.

My plan is to "build" a pair around the DS insoles. Will take the boost from a black UB pair I have. Also going to buy the PK off eBay if i can. Then i just need the cages. Either somewhere here has the cages or i take a triple white cage and have it done w some beige. I'm pretty stoked about all this,

What do you all think? Did i get a good deal? I think this will work and pretty sure I got a killer deal to build upon a pair of grails that i cant find at a reasonable price. Thoughts appreciated.

View media item 2156005

Hey guys. Got a great story on creams. Tell me what you think. Creams are my grail. Someone sold me the insoles to a pair of 11.5 crams for 85 + a pair of tricos. Totally DS.

My plan is to "build" a pair around the DS insoles. Will take the boost from a black UB pair I have. Also going to buy the PK off eBay if i can. Then i just need the cages. Either somewhere here has the cages or i take a triple white cage and have it done w some beige. I'm pretty stoked about all this,

What do you all think? Did i get a good deal? I think this will work and pretty sure I got a killer deal to build upon a pair of grails that i cant find at a reasonable price. Thoughts appreciated.
Will be great.

I'd actually want to see this happen  
roll.gif

Smh. Learn to read and stop taking an L in reading comprehension. You can sell used stuff on goatse and i can prolly dump them creams insoles to one of you hypebeast bois for at least the value of the tricos which are meh.

If creams are worth 600 and insoles are like 1/3 the shoe, it stands to reason them insoles worth at least 200.
Not a single person is going to buy the insides of an Ultra Boost by themselves 

Last edited:
I swear some of y'all act like you never been on the internet a day in your life the way you reacted to that troll.

was a good laugh though
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom