ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 Hey guys so I see the cargo UBs are dropping tomorrow on adidas UK, have they been announced for ADC US yet? Thanks in advance, these are my favorite 3.0's by far so I don't want to miss them again.

Just gotta look around but Goat has it at around 450 for your size but Ebay might have them for less if you look around.
Ya just saw one for $400 that was sold already. Was thinking about doing the 9.5 and use eBay bucks but that wouldn't be comfortable.

Damn. Maybe that's why I'm not seeing much these days. Facebook groups are where it's at. I've copped 5 pairs from there the past 9 months for $250 or less. But it's been a while since I've seen them. Mexico is where it's at
Ya shoebully was the only one that showed up recently for a size 10 and Brand new.

I went 1/2 size down for Uncaged UBs I bought online.. Am I going to regret this? I couldn't get my true size and the next available size was a whole size bigger than my TTS.

Was hoping some of you could take a look at these 2016 Yeezy 350 Pirate Black I picked up from GOAT maybe 5-6 months ago. Was really interested in getting tank & Des's opinions in particular.

See in album linked below. 

You're just wanting people to look at them? Done.
You waited 5-6 months to ask?
You're legit checking Goat?

Cancellation from rezet
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom