ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've dealt with Beau for some time now, he's legit and I really don't know where the hell he get all the things he sells

I thought people in here would be crazy to do some bulk package or something for these, but I was wrong, maybe some of the so cal ppl would be interested. And I have a couple of friends that would be down too. Maybe if he hears that we can buy 10 he'll secure an order for us... He deals with a lot of traffic

Let me know if you decide to jump 

Was hoping some of you could take a look at these 2016 Yeezy 350 Pirate Black I picked up from GOAT maybe 5-6 months ago. Was really interested in getting tank & Des's opinions in particular.

See in album linked below. 

This is not the thread bro. However PBs are the only V1 I've had in hand, a couple of them in fact. Your pair first ,:come from GOAT, and I can reckon that they have done a better job than I ever will. Anyway. The box is correct, the pattern is correct, the boost is correct, I had a hard time looking at the pull tabs they seem too glossy on some of the pics, but in other they were ok, so I'll say ok. Your shoes are super legit man :smile: 

You're just wanting people to look at them? Done.

You waited 5-6 months to ask?

You're legit checking Goat?
1. I edited and removed my post upon request.
2. I never thought there were any issues with them. I trusted GOAT's judgement. However, recently, a member and other people on social media have claimed/suggested that GOAT sent them potentially fake or suspect pairs of V1 350's.
3. Yes, but GOAT and StockX are not Adidas or Nike/Jordan approved retailers at the end of the day. They provide "middle man" sneaker authentication services and purchasing platform. I do believe 99.9% of the shoes that they approve are legitimate. However, a fake pair has made it past StockX and now people are suggesting a similar situation about GOAT. 

Anyways, I shouldn't have posted it here and thus I've removed it as stated above. 

This is not the thread bro. However PBs are the only V1 I've had in hand, a couple of them in fact. Your pair first ,:come from GOAT, and I can reckon that they have done a better job than I ever will. Anyway. The box is correct, the pattern is correct, the boost is correct, I had a hard time looking at the pull tabs they seem too glossy on some of the pics, but in other they were ok, so I'll say ok. Your shoes are super legit man :smile: 

Apologies, I've edited my post. I just didn't want to post it in the Yeezy thread. I avoid it like the plague. I'll send tank and you a pm next time. I added another pull tab image that I forgot to upload. Thanks for your opinion btw.

Last edited:
 Apologies, I've edited my post. I just didn't want to post it in the Yeezy thread. I avoid it like the plague. I'll send tank and you a pm next time. I added another pull tab image that I forgot to upload. Thanks for your opinion btw.
I didn't really matter. But is minimum courtesy for everyone in here, that's why the Yeezy thread is away from here, and even the LC Yeezy Thread is away from the YT as well lol.

Just checked the last pic, there I can see the eight dots. All good. 

Keep it up man

Cheers 

Fair enough. Won't happen again. Thanks for your opinion!

Couldn't hit on the 1.0, so definitely gonna be trying for these. 
nthat.gif

from ig: @seanlee1978

Last edited:
Yes. Don't know the date though. Although some people with connections already have them in Asia. 

Can't wait. I've been wanting an all black caged UB that i can use as beaters, but I don't want to pay $400 resale for the TB UB 1.0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom