ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
scheduled drops dont help u if they're hyped 
laugh.gif

Trace Cargos are a LTD so wouldn't be surprised if restocks are very scarce. The last LTD were the 3M 2.0s I think? Those restocked here and there.

I'm still seeing some sizes too but it's not carting at the moment. But I'm sure I can cart with some persistence 

Sooo saltyyy been waiting for this. It was an instant sellout? This is wack how theyve been doing ltd 3.0...

Need a 10 or 10.5 before prices shoot up lol

http://yeezymafia.com/carts/

Yeezymafia literally took all carts. Just give them 10 mins and pairs will reappear

I don't have a problem with people purchasing for resell .. If that's their hustle so beat it. It's a trend now ... Everyone is a reseller .. They see the prices of Yezzys and LTd shoes and most of not all think they missing out on potential profits.

What I do have a problem with is corporations letting these ATC sites .. Bots etc buying all the product and not allowing people that might want the sneaker but can't afford resell price the opportunity to buy.

Something has to be done ....

Either way screw it .... I'm buying TB to wear everyday and beat them ... Reason I want them is for comfort and because they are all black .... Besides that I rather spend that 200 300 400 or whatever in investment .. Although in all honesty if I could spend 20k worth in retail for a yezzy release I would that investment is going to yield more than stocks.

Trace Cargos are a LTD so wouldn't be surprised if restocks are very scarce. The last LTD were the 3M 2.0s I think? Those restocked here and there.

3M stock was in the thousands on ADC I believe so those weren't terribly difficult to buy

damn had that 9.5 in my cart, went to pay and page just disappeared. wonder if I'm blocked because i couldn't go back on the site and retrieve my cart. cleared cookies and was able to get on but Bag was empty. smh. This was 5 minutes after drop btw..

Back
Top Bottom