ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you would've told someone 15 years ago that running shoes were going to sell out in seconds and people were going to be using computer programs to do it, you'd have been laughed out of the room.

nope just laughing my way to the bank
smokin.gif
You must be evil. That seems to be the sentiment on here. Until you realize almost everyone on here is a re seller. To me it doesn't make sense to keep a shoe if it sells for so much over retail. You are essentially paying that resell value. Because you don't need the shoe and would have that extra cash in your pocket if you sold them. Same thing as paying the resell yourself in my eyes. I wanted the Nintendo Mini since it was announced but by time I actually got one I felt stupid to keep it when I could get $250 for it.

You must be evil. That seems to be the sentiment on here. Until you realize almost everyone on here is a re seller. To me it doesn't make sense to keep a shoe if it sells for so much over retail. You are essentially paying that resell value. Because you don't need the shoe and would have that extra cash in your pocket if you sold them. Same thing as paying the resell yourself in my eyes. I wanted the Nintendo Mini since it was announced but by time I actually got one I felt stupid to keep it when I could get $250 for it.

what makes me evil?

No kidding it's called sarcasm. If people are desperate enough for something they don't need to pay over an already high retail then you should take advantage of it

Last edited:
Got my trade deal confirmed with the other guy so I can't wait for these Kith UBs to come next week. I think I'm gonna love them!

how in the hell does that work? They literally have pairs sitting in cart waiting for people to cop?

Simple as that?

Back
Top Bottom