ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did a quick google search and it could be a box from asia/japan market... US definitely has the UB OG pic with MG code.
That box label is from Asia.

Ironically i also bought MG last week that came with that exact box. Shoes were from Adidas Group Japan and checked out as legit
Thanks guys, that's what i was leaning towards to, i found a few other pairs with the same label, even a core black wool label and they're all from a japan market. That group japan on facebook?

Can help on legit check. TIA
Legit. From Shoebully?

Bought one from him and sold them on StockX since they were too small and the pair was accepted and authenticated.

Check page1 of this thread. Shows all the ebay sellers that have been approved by the NT community.

Legit. From Shoebully?

Bought one from him and sold them on StockX since they were too small and the pair was accepted and authenticated.

Check page1 of this thread. Shows all the ebay sellers that have been approved by the NT community.
thanks man for verifying.

Btw you have any idea how these people get their source?

i thought production halted long ago...

$120 sweatpants should get alot more use than a 10th pair of $180 shoes. just something to think about :lol:

and if you really want a regular pair of reigning champs and not the Adidas collab, you can find them discounted all over.

do you have both? if so, any preference?

Cannot find a 10.5 anywhere in the CnY. I found a lot of size 10 but for 350 shipped. Think I can find a better deal than that?

thanks man for verifying.
Btw you have any idea how these people get their source?
i thought production halted long ago...

No idea. I guess they are just sitting in Mexico or South America. There was a receipt that came with mine and I checked it on google map. It's some mom and pop sports store in Texas.

Cannot find a 10.5 anywhere in the CnY. I found a lot of size 10 but for 350 shipped. Think I can find a better deal than that?

Size 10.5 and higher are usually higher in price. If you want to save $ 20-50 then get a size10 and just remove the insole or wear thin socks.

Back
Top Bottom