ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just dont want people confused with the pair I have been talking about. These ones were made in philipines and not the same RC fabric/material. The made in Canada collection is much heavier and IMO after owning both much better and worth the extra money.

Can you wear yours on a sunny 70 degree day? Or is for cold weather only

just dont want people confused with the pair I have been talking about. These ones were made in philipines and not the same RC fabric/material. The made in Canada collection is much heavier and IMO after owning both much better and worth the extra money.
Since you own both can you speak to the fit? Is the difference the cuffing or is it also a little bit of a tighter fit than the phillipines adidasxRC pant?

Can you wear yours on a sunny 70 degree day? Or is for cold weather only

I will only be wearing mine in the winter, you'll definitely be sweating.

Since you own both can you speak to the fit? Is the difference the cuffing or is it also a little bit of a tighter fit than the phillipines adidasxRC pant?

the made in canada collection is a little slimmer, has the ankle cuffs, and also has the stripes down the side.

Last edited:

That material looks like the material on the QR boosts and kyoji highs that dropped two seasons ago. The material always looks deceiving until You see it in hand. It's not knit or mesh like you know it. It's a porous almost see through foam material that's encased in what I can only describe as netting.

It's on the toe of one of my QR boosts
View media item 2308328

I saw someone in SoHo adidas store today try the burgundys both TTS and half a size down. I eavesdropped and heard him say to his friend that his UB TTS felt better.
Also NYC Soho adidas location has digi and burgundy colorways of the pure boosts in stock. Also passed by KITH and they had the ace 17 pogba boosts still in stock. Not sure what size tho.

Thanks man, repped when I recharge!

Last edited:
It was the Y-3 show today in Paris so these pics are probably coming from the showroom set up there for buyers. I'd guess the models are coming in Fall.

The triple white ones were shown last Summer/Fall and are coming this Spring.

Idk why but the Y-3's have never really done it for me, and I'm thankful too because if they did my wallet would not be happy :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom