ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anyone know if the heel for the OG black/purples on the men are a darker shade then the womens? Ive seen stock photos for both and it seems like the mens are a bit more dull, whereas the womens are more saturated. But I'm not sure if that could be due to lighting. Anyone got pics on hand showing the difference, if any?
left is women's, right is men's. they're the same.

One of these days a pair of Ultraboost will make it to my collection. Can't ever get one of the decent pairs in a 13. Always to late.

^^ agreed... Ive only heard of a few people going  down .5 and a lot more people going up .5 even

if you do, make sure you can return them for free if they dont fit 

i wear a 10 in everything. but i have wide feet. i tried on a 10.5 and the shoe is still tight as hell, but there is too much toe cap space. id go true to size if i were u guys.

primeknit stretches out too, i used to wear my wmns pair without insoles because they were tight but now they feel great with insoles. i wouldn't recommend sizing up. 

Yeah I'd say TTS on these. I've tried everything from a full size down to a half size up. TTS or half size up were the most comfortable but I preferred true to size.

So go TTS?
I would say yes. I personally went .5 down on my white UB's; I didn't have too much of a problem with length (just enough room), but my toe was basically tearing through the top of the primeknit cause of how snug it is

As cliche as it sounds, everyone is foot is different...

But recommending .5 down on UB is a no no when most folks in the groups been going up a half when it comes to sizing...

I also recommend going half up, and you are even OK to go a whole up. Depending on your foot shape of course.

As cliche as it sounds, everyone is foot is different...

But recommending .5 down on UB is a no no when most folks in the groups been going up a half when it comes to sizing...

I also recommend going half up, and you are even OK to go a whole up. Depending on your foot shape of course.

^ 2nd that motion your honor. Up .5 all the way

Good to hear that they stretch out. When I tried on a pair a few months back .5 up was still a little tight so I gave up on them. Might have to pick up a pair after all.

I went my TTS 9.5, But have tried on a 10 and the diffrences are minimal in length.... so like all above have said TTS or .5 size up....But definitely don't down .5

I'm definitely in. I've been waiting for a quality UB collab since their introduction and this is the first one to really hit the mark imo. I'm really digging the Stormtrooper vibes they have going on.

Back
Top Bottom