ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually think the pattern version is way better than the solid black version. Recent pics have me a little more intrigued about those than I had been.

CACH ME OUSSIDE FAM
Funniest thing about the whole thing is Dr. Phil is clueless about what it means
laugh.gif

I've been watching this listing start from around $750 a few months ago. It got re-listed multiple times and now look at the price. I think it's time to move on from SNS. 

Yup, you can only wear CNY if you're Chinese.

Also, you can only wear Yeezys if you're Kanye.

Also always super hilarious when I see people wearing Jordans who aren't Michael Jordan. So silly!

Pretty ridiculous way of thinking :lol:
How about American born Chinese people?  Are they not allowed to wear the CNYs because they weren't born on Chinese soil? 
What if i'm an American born Chinese who supports Trump?  Am I not allowed to wear a Trump hat? 

Yeeep, this guy's opinion is garbage (Chinese can't be American?)

Hahahaha the most ignorant **** I've read on here in a while.

What the F* did I just read in the dude's post?
Was that his point of view the first time around?
Because I remember posting way back asking for the deleted post content.

I've joked on the cny 3.0 release multiple times, but have never cared who buys or for what reason. Not anyone else's business period. I take greater offense to his generalizations.
My 1.5 FOB a-s-s is All-American, Right of Center/Left of Genghis Khan. Be d*mned if anyone denies me that right. Just don't like the cny design and wouldn't wear them.

I don't really understand what in the past couple pages would have violated any rules though. Dude voiced his opinion and it inspired a bunch of people to voice opposition to the opinion. If that's not allowed on here, I don't really see what the point is.

This. All good.

Hey man if you've been watching it for months try making an offer and see if the dude will take it since he's had them for so long
I tried offering, but didn't work. SNS owners do not budge at all. They're firm on their asking price. Whatever 
laugh.gif

Just got my 3Ms in, gonna have to ask for a refund though

Way more flaws than was described to me 

The search continues 
eyes.gif

There were white girls that talked like that in your hood?

I feel like a girl would get world-starred if she talked like that at 13, no matter the location. 
Yep, not that many (white people were a small % there) but color didn't really matter- we all grew up together and people were accepted the way they were (as it should be)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom