ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rather pay for 7 pairs of ultraboosts than for one decent "limited" ultraboost 
I'm the other way around almost. If it's a 1 of a kind colorway that I genuinely love and I know isn't gonna pop up for me to buy hardly ever again then I'd rather skip a few GRs that I can still pickup anytime on the secondary market and drop heavy money on the limited shoe

I would almost consider going as far as 1K for an ASU 1.0 at this point if one ever popped up
I'll never go beyond what I paid for the sns (even tho I didn't paid anything cause it was a trade) it's just simply not worth it ... 

Rather pay for 7 pairs of ultraboosts than for one decent "limited" ultraboost 
An argument could also be made for buying 1x UB to wear rather than having 7x pairs of UBs that you couldn't possibly wear consistently throughout the year. 

I would almost consider going as far as 1K for an ASU 1.0 at this point if one ever popped up
Wow! I sold mine for $285, they were nice but the c/w isn't the best. I feel like white 1.0's are similar enough to the SNS that paying for them isn't worth it at all

Kith Trail Boost got me feeling some type of way lately 
nerd.gif

How's sizing on those for a snug fit? TTS?

Kith Trail Boost got me feeling some type of way lately :nerd:

How's sizing on those for a snug fit? TTS?

so happy i got these at retail. they are dope
i went with a size 10. fit great. normally 11 in 1.0 ub and 10.5 in 3.0 if it helps.

Back
Top Bottom