ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great...Another limited release
Fr - its hard enough to cop GRs ..
tired.gif

I just sold my Lorenzo's last week because i can't allow myself to knowingly wear anything over $700.

No plans on copping SNS. Pipe dream.

And yes, I like the Black Y-3 wayyyyy more than the Lorenzo's. My #1 favorite shoe right now. Still can;t find a second pair for less than $400.
Come on now. You like them 4 extra "y's" more?

Come on now. You like them 4 extra "y's" more?

AT LEAST.

I really like the black ones more. Its why i broke them out first.

But i won't disagree with anyone that feels the opposite because i can understand if someone likes Lorenzo's better. They both nice as hell.

I legit thought Lorenzo Lamas when someone mentioned Lorenzo's. Had no clue who this dude was.

I might have even went back and edited my post commenting something along the lines of Lamas?

Speaking of adidas getting lazy, they just assigned Mbroidered as senior concept creator. I hope he makes things interesting, I always liked most of his concept work. 

Wool Grey's might be my unicorn as well. Can't even drop $350 if i wanted to. I refuse to pay over $400 for those out of principle. But at $350, that is out the window and i'm pulling the trigger.
I have come to grips with probably spending $400 but I will not go above that. Hell I paid DS $240 for my creams and $280 for 3M's. Principle is right.

Last edited:
Just dawned on me how in the world he got the U ones, but the A&M pairs were being sold at large?
Weren't all these school ones exclusive to them?
Someone in the know chime in please.
Bro They were meant only for the athletic program as @drisk34  said but I heard some people that in the time were able to get a pair in the respective official store of the uni. But they were never largely available for the public 

I just sold my Lorenzo's last week because i can't allow myself to knowingly wear anything over $700.

No plans on copping SNS. Pipe dream.

And yes, I like the Black Y-3 wayyyyy more than the Lorenzo's. My #1 favorite shoe right now. Still can;t find a second pair for less than $400.
I don't understand the logic of not rocking kicks that cost over 700 if you got them for retail man?

Kiths are hard to put on but i tried on a pair of Rick Owens again today after a few years and man i'm glad i don't have to deal with that **** anymore. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom