ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Because someday you might sell them before hype dies down.
What's the point in owning  anything at all if you just wanted to make profit out of it? That ain't a sneakerhead right there , well to each his own

Last edited:

Because someday you might sell them before hype dies down.

What's the point in owning  anything at all if you just wanted to make profit out of it? That ain't a sneakerhead right there , well to each his own

I don't know what his thought process is but for me the CB and TW 1.0 are superior to all the rest. I can acquire them for retail or a little above retail. So if I have something that is worth the price of a few pairs of CB and TW 1.0's, then it's a no brainer.

Last edited:

I know what you're trying to say but you just can't help the fact that a 180 shoe would sell 700-1000. It's something you can't just pass up on. Although I used my SNS knowing the initial resell was around 400. I didn't mind it losing its value. Some people love the profit more than the shoe even if their initial intention was to keep the shoe and not to resell.

I don't know what his thought process is but for me the CB and TW 1.0 are superior to all the rest. I can acquire them for retail or a little above retail. So if I have something that is worth the price of a few pairs of CB and TW 1.0's, then it's a no brainer.
Yeah I'm well aware of your preferences haha but it's just that for me , if you have a regular job, you shouldn't be worry how much your shoes probabbly cost, cause that is nonsense, if you wanted them and you get them , well then wear them, don't let em sink in dust or resale them. What's the need? Most of us here are out of mom's zone why we would be getting shoes to stack, to sit on them ... 

I know what you're trying to say but you just can't help the fact that a 180 shoe would sell 700-1000. It's something you can't just pass up on. Although I used my SNS knowing the initial resell was around 400. I didn't mind it losing its value. Some people love the profit more than the shoe even if their initial intention was to keep the shoe and not to resell.
It breaks my heart when people give up to that 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I buy to rock. But I make good money fortunately and don't need the resale life 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just got my slickies laces in. Not really digging them, since they are shorter than my OG laces. They are perfect length for NMD though. Need to now order more from RLS. If anyone wants these slickies 3M laces, let me know.

Just got my slickies laces in. Not really digging them, since they are shorter than my OG laces. They are perfect length for NMD though. Need to now order more from RLS. If anyone wants these slickies 3M laces, let me know.

What's the standard length for UB laces?

What length did you go with for the NMD's? I've been thinking about replacing all the laces in mine. They are just way too long.

I remember copping Wool Greys for $130 shipped from RRS and OGs for that price as well...I should have at least doubled up on both
laugh.gif
I know I got my OGs for $160 and only spent $200 on wool greys right when the hype started. Looking back I should have copped 3 OGs. The sole is starting to wear away and I am afraid to wear them. One of my favorite sneakers too. :/

laugh.gif
 @floodarea  has me beat by a mile. He already had 2 pairs stolen and his 3rd pair came with flaws 
frown.gif
. Me on the other hand know and accept the fact that I will not own a pair at retail. If I want to own a pair I'd have to join the darkside. 
I was on the dark side until I was able to sell my resell pair for more. So technically back on team retail lol.

Which one pair turned you to the darkside?
The nakeds. But ended up finding a pair for retail so sold the resell pair. 

I don't think I would've gave up the retail status for any pair other than collab. I would pay a slight resell for kiths but those things are still at absurd resell price.

Back
Top Bottom