ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 words... Too big
laugh.gif
:frown: Just realized, and there was me writing an essay, felt the essay guy for a moment 

I'm serious, I've rocked them here and there, never checked on the value ever again, especially since I got them under retail.  

They are up there...DS pear i think close to 1k... thats why caspers $700 sold in a couple days..

I'm serious, I've rocked them here and there, never checked on the value ever again, especially since I got them under retail.  

What a surprise, huh? Its crazy what those became

They are up there...DS pear i think close to 1k... thats why caspers $700 sold in a couple days..

They actually sold for $1000 in less than 2 days. Priced too low for sure but whatever. I wasn't going to debate the guy at FC and beg him like most of these kids in line.

you're looking really deep into it. I see where you are getting at and you couldnt be further from my point of view. Its ok, you can come out and say what you really want to say. I can handle it. But you'll be wrong though.

The main reason why i didn't wear them was because of the sizing. It was too big. I practically gave up on them and put them in the closet. Then copped the black pair and decided to give those a shot with an insole. Looking for a trade for .5 down was too difficult for me, albeit i didn't really give it a chance. Came to realize the insole worked but ended up liking them even more than the white pair.

You can't possibly be comparing art to something you put on your feet, right? These are just shoes to me. I rock CB1.0/3.0 and Black Y-3's 70% of the time, with everything sprinkled in there.

Any profit i make on a shoe i purchase is pocket change. I'm just trying to downsize entirely, and its just easier to get rid of "heat" than a lot of shoes I own.

I would have gladly traded Lorenzo's for two pairs of black if i could.
Yeah I was wrong, my bad D: 

What a surprise, huh? Its crazy what those became
They actually sold for $1000 in less than 2 days. Priced too low for sure but whatever. I wasn't going to debate the guy at FC and beg him like most of these kids in line.

I dont know where i got $700 :lol:

Yeah I was wrong, my bad D: 

no worries.

BUT, i could have made them work though.

Got rid of Turtle Doves because i didn't think they were all that comfortable. Semi regret that one though. But it was the right decision. I would probably rarely wear them.

I know what i like and its usually simple color ways. Wearing ash purples is really living dangerous for someone like me. But that purple is so right.

no worries.

BUT, i could have made them work though.

Got rid of Turtle Doves because i didn't think they were all that comfortable. Semi regret that one though. But it was the right decision. I would probably rarely wear them.

I know what i like and its usually simple color ways. Wearing ash purples is really living dangerous for someone like me. But that purple is so right.
haha Living dangerous, you're a case Sir haha 

Still if they weren't you size, better to let them go I hate when stuff simply doesn't fit right, is useless 

Back
Top Bottom