ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:frown: :frown: :frown:

This photo has me ready to pull the trigger on resell for these.
I passed on a ds pair for 265 shipped the other day and decided to wait until today to get them but he sold them already. More than what I want to pay now but I'll be kicking myself for a while. Thanks to the NTer @raulishere for the heads up, good dude all around

Last edited:
All these CNY pairs sitting in China makes me think Adidas missed the cultural point of CNY
That's because it has nothing to do with CNY. How you gonna dedicate a shoe to CNY and not even include the colors red or gold? Black is considered a taboo on CNY, but the CNY UB went ahead and made the knit, cage, and heelcup black. The very LEAST that they could've done is at least throw a rooster logo somewhere and they couldn't even do that 
mean.gif

Last edited:

That's not the reason lol. UBs just aren't hyped in China. The NMDs are though. 

That's because it has nothing to do with CNY. How you gonna dedicate a shoe to CNY and not even include the colors red or gold? Black is considered a taboo on CNY, but the CNY UB went ahead and made the knit, cage, and heelcup black. The very LEAST that they could've done is at least throw a rooster logo somewhere and they couldn't even do that 
mean.gif

Yep

I believe you can still get the CNYs for retail through Tmall on Taobao. My understanding is those ship directly from the Adidas flagship store there. You gotta know how to use Taobao though. 

mean.gif

Like the beautiful CNY EQT. 

Thanks for this information therefill :D 

I don't understand the logic of not rocking kicks that cost over 700 if you got them for retail man?

because i would rather give them up and wear something not worth much. Take away all price tags on every boost related, and I'm taking CB 1.0 over everything. So if a fools going to give me $1000 for some SHOES (no disrespect to anyone who pays that - do you), I'm going to give them up. It doesn't feel any better on my feet. Doesn't make be more handsome.

I can't justify wearing some kicks worth that much. I'm perfectly content with the $170 and less ones. They look better and feel the same.

Thats just me. I don't give a damn about the hype of a shoe. 92.6% of those care about the value thats on their feet. I'm not one of them. Nothing wrong with anyone that does care though. Its just not for me

because i would rather give them up and wear something not worth much. Take away all price tags on every boost related, and I'm taking CB 1.0 over everything. So if a fools going to give me $1000 for some SHOES (no disrespect to anyone who pays that - do you), I'm going to give them up. It doesn't feel any better on my feet. Doesn't make be more handsome.

I can't justify wearing some kicks worth that much. I'm perfectly content with the $170 and less ones. They look better and feel the same.

Thats just me. I don't give a damn about the hype of a shoe. 92.6% of those care about the value thats on their feet. I'm not one of them. Nothing wrong with anyone that does care though. Its just not for me
Agree with you. When we wear hype pairs we look more handsome to the same dudes who follow the hype. 
laugh.gif

What's the point in owning  anything at all if you just wanted to make profit out of it? That ain't a sneakerhead right there , well to each his own

most of my shoes were copped without knowing what they would eventually become price wise. I didn't cop "Lorenzo's" knowing what they would be worth.

I don't own one boost where i said "man, these are going to be worth some money one day."

most of my shoes were copped without knowing what they would eventually become price wise. I didn't cop "Lorenzo's" knowing what they would be worth.

I don't own one boost where i said "man, these are going to be worth some money one day."
I returned 2 3ms and 3 chalks cause they were just sitting here and I didn't need them as I only need one of each. Figure maybe someone else would appreciate finding them at and Outlet but I'm sure the employees took them.

I just sold my Lorenzo's last week because i can't allow myself to knowingly wear anything over $700.

No plans on copping SNS. Pipe dream.

And yes, I like the Black Y-3 wayyyyy more than the Lorenzo's. My #1 favorite shoe right now. Still can;t find a second pair for less than $400.
But they're not worth $700 - they're worth whatever you paid for them. The $700+ price tag is just what a select few are willing to pay for them. 

If you like them, rock them. 

Last edited:

But they're not worth $700 - they're worth whatever you paid for them. The $700+ price tag is just what a select few are willing to pay for them. 
A shoe is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. So if you can sell them for 700+ they're worth that much. Just because you got them for 180 doesn't mean they're worth 180. The market sets the value. 

Back
Top Bottom