ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I don't own any womens 3.0s but that comparison you quoted...

1) The measuring device doesn't measure at the exact same location on each shoe

2) It actually measures a 0.01 inch difference

3) The second shoe photographs visible wider than the first (not sure which is which).

Obviously Adidas updated the shoes from 1.0 to 2.0 to 3.0 but based even on THAT post you just linked, the womens and mens STILL appear different in WIDTH. 
Bruhhhhhhh.....

1) The measuring device is on the same exact location. count the nubs on both sides and zoom into pic.... The tip of the slides looks less defined in one but is still there.

2) .01 in difference? you cant be serious...

3) maybe cause one is closer pic? or maybe angle? Look where u can see his hand in one and cant in the other

Probably accidentally read one or both of those dudes posts and with their anxieties and lack of knowledge went with it.
Finally got some Solar Red 1.0s on the way 
nerd.gif

When I slid you that pair it was my first time seeing them in person

They instantly became a favorite of mine and I found a pair for retail in my size 

nerd.gif

They instantly became a favorite of mine and I found a pair for retail in my size 
Congrats bro. I have mine coming in today as well. Will post a pic when I get them in

nerd.gif

Always great hearing stuff like this.

Patience pays off.

I sometimes just move on then regret again.

It's like re lighting an old flame lmao

nerd.gif

Congrats bro. I have mine coming in today as well. Will post a pic when I get them in
Nice bros! That's my fav CW of all-time. If I could triple up at a good price aka below retail, I would.

Bruhhhhhhh.....

1) The measuring device is on the same exact location. count the nubs on both sides and zoom into pic.... The tip of the slides looks less defined in one but is still there.

2) .01 in difference? you cant be serious...

3) maybe cause one is closer pic? or maybe angle? Look where u can see his hand in one and cant in the other
Didnt even read the post cause I still get distracted by your avi... 
roll.gif

Didnt even read the post cause I still get distracted by your avi... 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I need to change it. I have to start being taken seriously here haha jk

Dude... apparently not only is my avi distracting, but so is my username. I got hit up by a NT'er asking if I sold replica shoes out of the blue. When I asked why they were asking, they said it was because my username is the same as some site/reddit user that sells high quality replicas
mean.gif
 forever screwed now...

I have NO relation to that rep dealer...

Hold on, so that means CB and TW 1.0'S are still available to order?

Yes, these team stores and/or mom and pop stores can still order them in the catalog. Hence, the Texas A&M restock. They had 2 waves of pre-orders for them.

Then I need to slow down with buying them like a mad man. I was thinking that they are done with the 1.0's.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 I need to change it. I have to start being taken seriously here haha jk

Dude... apparently not only is my avi distracting, but so is my username. I got hit up by a NT'er asking if I sold replica shoes out of the blue. When I asked why they were asking, they said it was because my username is the same as some site/reddit user that sells high quality replicas
mean.gif
 forever screwed now...

I have NO relation to that rep dealer...
Oh what?!?!?!  
roll.gif
  Now that sucks...  

Then I need to slow down with buying them like a mad man. I was thinking that they are done with the 1.0's.
Nah it's probably good that you did. Just because they can be ordered is no indication that these shops will order them again.

I thought the CB 1.0 didn't fit you like how you wanted? You must've gotten over that quickly.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom