ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol really? You don't want people here hating you boring color ways, dad shoe color ways, and total garbage color ways (eg. Naked).

Wow, guess you can only post on NT if you agree with the rest of the hype beasts and sheep. Can I say Kanye's trash bag outfits are bad or nah that ain't allowed?

View media item 2311580

^^ Straight fire

I find this cat fight very boring... just came here to say that Nakeds are surely one of my fav ub's. So happy I picked them up and so salty I didn't double when I had the chance for retail.

They truly look great. Got offered to buy a DS pair for retail from a seller today (invoice etc) and I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger. They would probably become my gym beaters.
Go for it. It's a nice CW. Def not a hyped one by any means but my fav none the less.

If it ain't all that special to you though or could live without it, I'd probably invest in a 3.0 for a gym beater. Newer materials and 'better' outsole will probably outlast the solar red 1.0. I mean that thing has production dates from 2014. Not sure how long it will last 3 years later.

Nice bros! That's my fav CW of all-time. If I could triple up at a good price aka below retail, I would.
Black laces. 
smokin.gif

So I picked up that pureboost. Never owned a pair so I bought I'd try it out. What should I expect as far as comfort and fit? Doesn't seem like there would be a sock like fit as compared to UB

Then I need to slow down with buying them like a mad man. I was thinking that they are done with the 1.0's.

Nah it's probably good that you did. Just because they can be ordered is no indication that these shops will order them again.

I thought the CB 1.0 didn't fit you like how you wanted? You must've gotten over that quickly. :lol:

:lol: I've come a long way from that. I stuck a shoe tree in them for a few weeks and they stretched to the point which they fit great now. I keep raving that they are the greatest shoes ever. Thanks for your insight and help!

Last edited:
I find this cat fight very boring... just came here to say that Nakeds are surely one of my fav ub's. So happy I picked them up and so salty I didn't double when I had the chance for retail.
That's why I tend not to get into anymore of those quarrels. But those dudes are the vet 'know-it-alls' in here.

I am looking to double up on the Nakeds but resell has gone up at least 15%-20% from when I was able to cop a resell pair at $275 (which I later resold for more).

laugh.gif
I've come a long way from that. I stuck a shoe tree in them for a few weeks and they stretched to the point which they fit great now. I keep raving that they are the greatest shoes ever. Thanks for your insight and help!
No prob! Glad you stuck with it. It was disheartening to hear that they weren't working for you at the time.

Now you are boost addict like all of us.

Welcome to the club.
nthat.gif

trying to tell myself i dont need these 93/17s tomorrow morning 0_0 help lol

i mainly wish the knit was legit black and not that pattern it has going on. kinda like this photo ive seen

I call them the Lucho Laces @Rambo831
nthat.gif
They've been growing on me alot. Especially with those laces. I could've copped many times including the neon's a few months ago but i was stuck on this monochrome only phase that i'm just starting to get over. I'm sure ill find a good price soon enough. 

FWIW, I Initially thought my women's OG purp fit exactly like my mens pair but they do feel tighter. Probably would've been better to go up half a size on the women's pair.

They've been growing on me alot. Especially with those laces. I could've copped many times including the neon's a few months ago but i was stuck on this monochrome only phase that i'm just starting to get over. I'm sure ill find a good price soon enough. 
Haha they need to start making more UBs with contrasting cage to knit CWs. Monochrome seems like the majority of CWs. Which probably is why the only 3.0s I have copped are the CNYs.

Oreos/Zebras/hello kitty look nice too but I am not gonna go out on a mission to find them. They'll eventually pop up.

Is $375 reasonable for Reigning Champs X Ultra Boost?  Also, are shoes sold on Flight Club generally DS? Thanks.

I would also say yes for RC.

FC accepts and sells only ds shoes. Sometimes though, you can find pairs online that are marked as conditional and there would be a damaged box for example so the price would be a bit better. Not sure if you can also but these pairs online though or only instore.

Also as someone else mentioned, you can try on any shoe you want as in a normal retail store. In theory you only do that in a carpeted surface they they have by the register, but no one will really keep an eye on you especially if they are busy. So when you buy something, it is highly possible that people have tried it on.

FWIW, I Initially thought my women's OG purp fit exactly like my mens pair but they do feel tighter. Probably would've been better to go up half a size on the women's pair.
I've tried this with CB 1.0s Mens vs Mens pair though. The 1.0 Black knits for some reason just have a tighter feel.

When I .5sz sized up, the only difference was the length. Width felt identical as my normal UB size.

But it could've been different if you .5sz up in Womens to get it to feel like your normal Mens UB size.

Back
Top Bottom