ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah no doubt, only way to stay sane with these all white kicks is to just let them get dirty, and double/triple up if you can. Glad I have 2 pairs of white UBs on deck. Imagine the people who will end up paying $1000+ for the all white 350s that are supposedly coming out. I would not be able to enjoy wearing those.

Also glad I was able to double up on both Kolors for a good price this weekend. Those are definitely not the easiest to keep clean.
I think it's less about the little wear and tear type of dirtiness and more about the fear of a catastrophic ketchup drop or wine spill or something like that. If that happens to the mesh on the white UBs, you're screwed. 
Seems like the UBs are actually easier to clean in instances like this compared to other shoes that can't handle lots of soap and water. But yes, a wine spill on the white primeknit would not be pleasant.

I'm curious if these repellant sprays would really keep you covered with a wine spill, seems like you'd have to make sure the primeknit was completely saturated with the repellant through and through. Normally those sprays work by creating a layer on top of the surface, but with primeknit being the way it is, the wine would soak into parts of the material that likely wouldn't be protected by the repellant.

If I have any crep protect left over after applying to my kicks that really need it, maybe I'll see how it works on the white primeknit.

Last edited:
Nice ^^ one thing worth noting about the 3M's with the continental soles, is the new soles have major grip. TThey legit feel like tire rubber. It's pretty sick

Nice ^^ one thing worth noting about the 3M's with the continental soles, is the new soles have major grip. T They legit feel like tire rubber. It's pretty sick
True, the grip feels a lot more solid on the new soles. More stable too. BUT, there's definitely a trade off with the softness of the cushioning. The new sole is slightly more stiff than the OG soles. I think the trade off is worth it though if makes the shoes more durable. The og outsoles really do wear out super quick.

Check your Adidas Originals stores. They should have the 3Ms. I was at Tyson's Corner today and they were available.

Last edited:
Y'all are nuts with all these sprays. Just wash them in the washing machine. Pretreat stained areas with a bit of detergent and give it a light brush before you wash.

Don't put the shoe on the pedestal. It's a shoe for Christ's sake.

So mad at myself. Order UB kolor from Mr.porter size uk7 thought it is us8 like Nike. Found the same one at Barneys in us8 last one and a little bit cheaper but I thought I already ordered so I passed on that. Today just got package and when I opened at the box said uk7=us7.5!!! OMG go to check on Barneys and already sold out. So upset at myself right now.

Anyone here wear half size down ?? I'm not wide feet and can fit the shoe but afraid it will hurt when wear for a long time.

So mad at myself. Order UB kolor from Mr.porter size uk7 thought it is us8 like Nike. Found the same one at Barneys in us8 last one and a little bit cheaper but I thought I already ordered so I passed on that. Today just got package and when I opened at the box said uk7=us7.5!!! OMG go to check on Barneys and already sold out. So upset at myself right now.

Anyone here wear half size down ?? I'm not wide feet and can fit the shoe but afraid it will hurt when wear for a long time.
I wore mine half size down. Length was okay but it was really tight in the toe area so I began to have the very problem you're worried about.

Last edited:

You should be fine. I would recommend taking out the insoles. If the shoe feels comfortable to you just walking around the crib then I wouldn't worry about it. Primeknit stretches out. But, if your toes are bumping directly against the plastic piece in the toebox it might be an issue. If they feel good and you like the way they look then rock em.

Also, the farfetch app isn't working for me right now but they had some sizes earlier at good prices.

Edit - keep in mind, the Kolors didn't come in a US size 8. As with all of the UB Collectives they only did UK 6, 7, 8, 9, etc., so your only choices are US 7.5 or 8.5...

Last edited:

I thought the UB Collectives only came in UK whole sizes which are US half sizes?

My true size is a 10.5 in most shoes.

In UB I always buy a size 11, but the UB J&D only came in UK10 (10.5) or UK11 (11.5)

Obviously a UK11 would be too big so I bought the UK10 and it fits fine.

I'm guessing you are a size 8.  Did you try to take the insole out?

@tankdayglo beat me to it.

Last edited:
Copped when they first dropped, finally wearing them today. Look way better in person !
Can we get some on foot pics please? Everyone is afraid of showing their legs or are insecure or have some weird thing against wearing them

You should be fine. I would recommend taking out the insoles. If the shoe feels comfortable to you just walking around the crib then I wouldn't worry about it. Primeknit stretches out. But, if your toes are bumping directly against the plastic piece in the toebox it might be an issue. If they feel good and you like the way they look then rock em.

Also, the farfetch app isn't working for me right now but they had some sizes earlier at good prices.

Edit - keep in mind, the Kolors didn't come in a US size 8. As with all of the UB Collectives they only did UK 6, 7, 8, 9, etc., so your only choices are US 7.5 or 8.5...

Thanks a lot bro I just went to check that Farfetch they don't have half size like you said but why I saw us8 at Barneys tho? I try it again my toe doesn't touch the toe box so I think I should be fine then.

FINALLY SOMEONE DECIDES TO DO AN ON-FEET REVIEW
glasses.gif

I thought the UB Collectives only came in UK whole sizes which are US half sizes?

My true size is a 10.5 in most shoes.

In UB I always buy a size 11, but the UB J&D only came in UK10 (10.5) or UK11 (11.5)

Obviously a UK11 would be too big so I bought the UK10 and it fits fine.

I'm guessing you are a size 8.  Did you try to take the insole out?

I will try that. Thank you. I just feel tight on the side but my toe doesn't touch the toe box so I should be fine then.

I wore mine half size down. Length was okay but it was really tight in the toe area so I began to have the very problem you're worried about.
Did your toe touch the frabric of the toe box when you wear it? I still have a little space but just afraid for a long time period it might hurt and uncomfortable.

Thanks a lot bro I just went to check that Farfetch they don't have half size like you said but why I saw us8 at Barneys tho? I try it again my toe doesn't touch the toe box so I think I should be fine then.
They will stretch out, but you can remove the insole in the mean time and you can wear thin dri fit socks too.

My J&D pair feel good and I have had no issues of discomfort.

Did your toe touch the frabric of the toe box when you wear it? I still have a little space but just afraid for a long time period it might hurt and uncomfortable.
Like some other people said, everyone's foot is different. For me, my toe barely touched the toe box/I had just enough room. The problem was that my toe always felt like it would burst through the primeknit cause it was so tight and it started making it sore when I walked around for a while, regardless of whether I took out the insole or not. Maybe it will work for you if you try without the insole; just depends on your foot.

Had em in my cart but spent too much time debating aaaand sold out. No surprise there...

Back
Top Bottom