ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

But ,call me crazy , I think that's pretty much what we're getting with that 93/17 boost
Top left is the EQT Support (original), bottom left is the EQT Support ADV (91/16), middle shoe is last years EQT Support 93/16 with boost, bottom right is the new EQT Support ADV PK, and the shoe we all are here for istthe top right, the EQT Support 93/17 with boost.

The uppers on the 93/17, 93/16, and the original EQT are asymmetrical and different than the EQT ADV line.

Last edited:

Yeah some of these guys are crazy. Like I'm just tryna buy shoes that I can wear in a rotation. I have about 20-30 pairs at the moment. I've let a bunch go throughout the years for some good flips. At a certain point it really is just hoarding. All of these shoes won't last multiple decades of being stored in a closet. Rock your kicks, fam.
I'm in that position, trying to control my spending better now. Always find myself selling half or more of the pairs I buy during the year, so I see really no point in buying more unless I really want them to wear

Top left is the EQT Support (original), bottom left is the EQT Support ADV (91/16), middle shoe is last years EQT Support 93/16 with boost, bottom right is the new EQT Support ADV PK, and the shoe we all are here for istthe top right, the EQT Support 93/17 with boost.

The uppers on the 93/17, 93/16, and the original EQT are asymmetrical and different than the EQT ADV line.
True is subtle but different 

Were you able to cop yours?
Unfortunately no. Didn't see Oneness in time to snag a 9.5, nor WinnSports. Staying hopeful though since release is coming around. 
nerd.gif

Local boutique dropping tmrw, and def trying for the ADC drop. Gonna keep one between the oreos and the 93-17

Agree. I feel so much remorse when I don't wear my **** 

I'm in that position, trying to control my spending better now. Always find myself selling half or more of the pairs I buy during the year, so I see really no point in buying more unless I really want them to wear
Yeah I had a bunch of kicks DS that I really didn't see myself wearing tbh. Trying to let go of some now actually.

Yeah some of these guys are crazy. Like I'm just tryna buy shoes that I can wear in a rotation. I have about 20-30 pairs at the moment. I've let a bunch go throughout the years for some good flips. At a certain point it really is just hoarding. All of these shoes won't last multiple decades of being stored in a closet. Rock your kicks, fam.
100% with you. I've been selling a bunch lately as I know I won't wear them and someone else will appreciate them more than me. I think moving forward (for the most part) if I want something new I will try and sell something. Rock your kicks!

Call me crazy but the bottom two, especially the left are the dopest to me. Very nice shape to the silhouette 

I'm in US but you think they will sit for awhile huh

I honestly don't know, i can still cop them on hanon-shop. Ok it's moving but not the instant sell out kind. 

But it's sold out on other sites like End though, so .... 

Hanon is showing sizes that are sold out right now. Got excited that it let me almost checkout my 13 before giving me the pumpfake

I'm in US but you think they will sit for awhile huh
@snowybell  those are the 93/16s (BB1237) not the 93/17s

Call me crazy but the bottom two, especially the left are the dopest to me. Very nice shape to the silhouette 
I always wondered what if they had never introduced the NMD line and instead added boost to the EQT ADV. It probably wouldn't have been received as well but they are essentially the same shoe.

@snowybell
 those are the 93/16s (BB1237) not the 93/17s

I always wondered what if they had never introduced the NMD line and instead added boost to the EQT ADV. It probably wouldn't have been received as well but they are essentially the same shoe.
The 93/17 is a much more comfortable shoe though compared to the NMD.

Back
Top Bottom