ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Packers was destroyed. Was on my damn work mobile and didn't have auto fill set up. **** you Shopify!!

Last edited:
What sizes you guys copping? Seems like sz 11-12 are sold out instantly or already Shopify backdoored. Yet, some of you have time to apply a discount code. I'm low key salty. LOL

Hoping the Dutch site I cooked on earlier comes through. Otherwise, ADC or bust is likely.

Last edited:

Unfortunately no. Didn't see Oneness in time to snag a 9.5, nor WinnSports. Staying hopeful though since release is coming around. 
nerd.gif
Dunno if you are into paying resell or not but there are some for slightly more than retail on eBay.

What sizes you guys copping? Seems like sz 11-12 are sold out instantly or already Shopify backdoored. Yet, some of you have time to apply a discount code. I'm low key salty. LOL

Hoping the Dutch site I cooked on earlier comes through. Otherwise, ADC or bust.
​I am salty... not low key. 

copped for my sons.

Damn you guys! $250 out the door in a split second. Need to stay away from you enablers.
You are an enabling dad giving your sons heat without even asking 
laugh.gif

You're like Adam Sandler in Grown Ups.

But on the real that's pretty dope you do that for your kids. Hope they appreciate it. 

Back
Top Bottom