ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried those H&M pants last year and the MC Hammer style drop crotch is a bit too much for me.  
laugh.gif

Yeah, that's why I'm asking LOL. I'm not trying to walk around looking like I'm wearing an adult diaper :lol:
Felt like skinny jeans on my shins and Zubaz above it.  

30 is pretty snug but I can fit. 32 is looser in general. Length wise it's suppose to look bunched up at the end. it has the zipper to make sure it doesnt go too low

I found going with the smaller size had less crotch hang lol
They had olive and khaki with the zipper? looking for size 30 in these now

Comparing GOAT & StockX prices isn't much of a point. They're not the ones coming up with prices

What about StockX screams "Not adult" like to you? :lol:  GOAT takes mad long to send you the shoes plus they're not a nit-picky as StockX when inspecting shoes

I've heard bad things from GOAT before but never StockX

Ehhh I disagree. Bought 2 pairs from goat with no problem but bought jordan 1 vachetta tans from stockx for first time and they came like this.

View media item 2317311
View media item 2317312
View media item 2317315
Big *** glue stain. Ripped *** shoe lace and 1 shoe was noticeably much more aged like it was sitting on display. They came from sole supremacy so chances are it was on display at some point. Emailed them and told me basically to kick rocks and gave me free shipping on next order. Sent them another email and didnt hear a thing back. Worst thing on goat was 1 canceled order.

Lifestyle and running shoes maybe but when it comes to Basketball imo Nike is still king.

When it comes to basic american culture and everything else nike still dominates. Boost has found its niche and all but your everyday civilian still has no idea what boost is. Everybody Ive introduced had no idea but fell in love right away. Still they dont really plug boost the way they could imo.

GOAT is awesome. I was able to weasel out of a shoe because of minor dirt on the white outsole. They accused them of being worn but looking at the pics they sent it just looked like it was a display shoe or something.

They offered to give me the shoe at a discounted price but I just asked for a full refund altogether because I was able to find the shoe for cheaper somewhere else.

Would buy from GOAT again if the resellers on there would drop down to realistic prices.

totally agree but Adidas really stepped their game up. 3 years ago i would of never thought I'd be buying and rocking Adidas over Nike
Yeah. Last time I bought an adidas sneakers before boost was 2004. Always went with Nike or Vans. How times have changed.
When it comes to basic american culture and everything else nike still dominates. Boost has found its niche and all but your everyday civilian still has no idea what boost is. Everybody Ive introduced had no idea but fell in love right away. Still they dont really plug boost the way they could imo.
Yeah. I agree with you. Many of my friends who casually buy shoes has no idea what boost is. I converted one of my Jordan collector friend to UBs. Now he is considering selling some of his Jordans to buy some more Boost.

It isn't going to change overnight. Nike is king of marketing, but I don't remember the last time I felt excited over so many nike releases like I have with adidas

It isn't going to change overnight. Nike is king of marketing, but I don't remember the last time I felt excited over so many nike releases like I have with adidas
We all feel different. Although there is nothing new Nike is releasing to look forward to and as much as I love boost I felt excited when Breds 1 and SJ 11 released. I missed on those both before thats why I got excited when I had a chance for retail. Unfortunately I don't see myself wearing them in the near future. 
laugh.gif

I had bought another pair that was used but when I got them they were just too beat for my taste

Can't trust used shoes 
mean.gif

So I sent them back for a refund and now I'm on the hunt for a decent priced pair DS
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Sorry for that. The hunt is on again. Maybe go with the route that @therefill  is planning to go through.

Back
Top Bottom