ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Sorry for that. The hunt is on again. Maybe go with the route that @therefill  is planning to go through.

Yeah probably my best bet

Might just retire once I finally get them at this point 
laugh.gif
What plan is this?? This highsnob search has been frustrating 
mean.gif
Buying Yeezys to sell or trade for our grails hahah

Are the salmon 3.0's releasing tomorrow men's or women's?

Local footlocker guy says women's, but sneakernews doesn't explicitly say women.

I don't know who chicken wop is but him arguing with wexler is entertaining.

Wop is a reseller, he always has yeezys months and I mean MONTHS before they drop. Charges an obscene amount for em too. Pretty sure wex just ended his business. Kind of difficult to overcome the VP of adidas marketing calling your product fake on social media.

Wop is a reseller, he always has yeezys months and I mean MONTHS before they drop. Charges an obscene amount for em too. Pretty sure wex just ended his business. Kind of difficult to overcome the VP of adidas marketing calling your product fake on social media.
It should be noted that Wex wouldn't want to admit they were legit samples (which they probably are)

Last edited:

It should be noted that Wex wouldn't want to admit they were legit samples (which they probably are)
if they were legit somehow, doubt wex would even do what he did but it's anybody's guess. the whole thing seem to start after ym called them out.

Back
Top Bottom