ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not saying Wex is right or wrong, but he could spit that BS and people will side with him because he works for Adidas.  

Wex works in marketing, so I have no idea what role he has regarding samples. 

I could have a legit pair in hand, but if Wex says it's fake, who are people going to believe?

That being said, don't argue with somebody who works for the company cause you're going to catch that L regardless 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm not saying Wex is right or wrong, but he could spit that BS and people will side with him because he works for Adidas.  View media item 2060407

Wex works in marketing, so I have no idea what role he has regarding samples. 

I could have a legit pair in hand, but if Wex says it's fake, who are people going to believe?

That being said, don't argue with somebody who works for the company cause you're going to catch that L regardless :lol:  

You sound foolish.

Wex isn't JUST marketing.

He brought y'all 750s and 350s. He was involved with sampling since jump.

There'd be no thread if it wasn't for wex.

And y'all defending a known seller of fakes. This is why shoes has become a joke.

People defend strangers and stores like they're getting a cut. Smh

You sound foolish.

Wex isn't JUST marketing.

He brought y'all 750s and 350s. He was involved with sampling since jump.

There'd be no thread if it wasn't for wex.

And y'all defending a known seller of fakes. This is why shoes has become a joke.

People defend strangers and stores like they're getting a cut. Smh
Hold up, why you coming at me like that for? Read my post again, I ain't defending nobody. I clearly said I had no idea how involved Wex was with the samples. All I'm saying is it's an automatic L if you're going to argue with somebody who works at Adidas. 

if they were legit samples, why were the sample dates After the general release date of the shoe?
Beats me. It's possible that the TDs and Yellows are fakes in this case but Wop has a proven track record of getting legit shoes.

There's no point of Wex admitting that these were real or that there's a leak along the supply chain. PR 101

Hold up, why you coming at me like that for? Read my post again, I ain't defending nobody. I clearly said I had no idea how involved Wex was with the samples. All I'm saying is it's an automatic L if you're going to argue with somebody who works at Adidas. 

My bad. I thought I was in the yeezy thread. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I got a question - my friend owns a pair of the CNY 3.0 colorway, and I need to know if the washing machine method works on those, or if it's only the triple whites.

Heard reports CNY's are exploding in washing machines. All the little boost particles in this specific model go pop at the same exact time.
lmfao 

I got a question - my friend owns a pair of the CNY 3.0 colorway, and I need to know if the washing machine method works on those, or if it's only the triple whites.
yea, these new boosts have a special material thats washing machine resistant 
laugh.gif

c'mon dude

Last edited:
Every time I see Wood Woods now my heart is crushed :/

I traded mine for V2 Belugas after striking out on release... Only to get V2s for retail like 2 weeks later :frown:

Don't think I'll ever be able to put Wood Woods back in my collection

Yea prices for them is steep now. Never give up though!

Oreos def look nice but I'll see how the .5sz works out before getting more pairs.

My CNY 3.0 just feel borderline too loose. Used to the UBs hugging my feets a little more in the 1.0/2.0
I dunno what's up with the sizing.  I feel confident everyone on the thread is giving good tips, but for me Core Black 3.0 is TTS -- 0.5 down is too small.

I just got my pair of CNY 3.0 in, and it feels too big at TTS.  I wish I had 0.5 down.

Do you have any other 3.0 besides CNY?

Yeah only light based colorways only like triple whites, creams, WW womens, etc. 
happy.gif

Seriously if its meant just to wash then there is no reason that it will not work with CNY.

Back
Top Bottom