ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
those SNS joints are straight fuego 
nthat.gif

YUP - Been NIKE my whole life - now I won't wear anything but boosts right now.  So clean and the comfort is unmatched.  You guys have helped me scoop a few pairs so thanks for that - now help me kill this addiction :smile:

I know what you mean man. All i cared about was nike then i slowly got into asics and then NBs but i was pretty much anti adidas until i got a pair of ultraboosts... Changed me lol

I know what you mean man. All i cared about was nike then i slowly got into asics and then NBs but i was pretty much anti adidas until i got a pair of ultraboosts... Changed me lol
HAHA!  I had the same path - Nike for life - then some Gel Lyte III and V (the GLV is still the most comfy sneaker other than the UB) - finally tried UB and I'm screwed now.

First post needs to be updated with cremes, SNS collab/future releases and a FAQ on the og sole vs continental....

I'm happy so many sneaker fans are coming around on Adidas. But I can't fathom why so many were previously "anti adidas." Is it a European/soccer thing? **** blows my mind. Adidas is the original sportswear brand. Such and incredible history of innovation both technically and fashion wise.

I'm happy so many sneaker fans are coming around on Adidas. But I can't fathom why so many were previously "anti adidas." Is it a European/soccer thing? **** blows my mind. Adidas is the original sportswear brand. Such and incredible history of innovation both technically and fashion wise.
I can write a 5 page paper on why that was the case, but to give it to you short,

Nike is American and they were doing their thing on their home turf, but Adi has been creeping up ever since.

Superstars were always a constant seller, but as Jeff Staple once mentions it on a video,

Nike dominates 90% of the shelf space in regular stores and every other brand has been fighting within that 10% space.

As you said, having little sports related presence also was a factor (Basketball, Baseball, American Football, etc).

It's more about the culture too. Nike has been there for most of you growing up if you were in the States.

Adi wasn't (depending on how and where you were born and raised).

Adidas has never meant a damn thing to me. I'm 41, so I grew up in the MJ era and it was always about the swoosh from there. Everybody wanted Nike everything. Superstars wasn't really something we wore here in LA.

Always thought Adidas shoes looked awful, but the UB's were done just right for my taste.

wait until Kanye goes to Reebok 
tongue.gif

Thanks. They were saying it was White/metallic so I was confused. I just screwed up cause I order the UK 7 and thought that's equivalent to 8.5 but it's actually 7.5. Idk if j can do a full size down but 183 shipped is not bad.

Thanks. They were saying it was White/metallic so I was confused. I just screwed up cause I order the UK 7 and thought that's equivalent to 8.5 but it's actually 7.5. Idk if j can do a full size down but 183 shipped is not bad.
No way you will be able to do a size down, even TTS is tight for me lol.

Back
Top Bottom