ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it just me or are the LTD's that Adidas are putting out 100x better than any of these collabs than are soon to release?

porsche design has had some real nice shoes in the past. just a ridiculous retail

Porsche Design Ultraboost
Horrible
mean.gif

cool to see collabs being made with ultra boost model. Havent really seen one yet that really piqued my interest. Im wondering how creative one could get with these...custom knit design in to area? Multicolor color blocking? Custom Toungue tags and back panels? Sounds like a good amount of options for these shops.

IMO I feel ultraboosts really shine in monotone looks. Adds to its sleekness. No need to go to crazy on 'em

All collabs are ugly. I will mention again - the only colorways noteworthy are:

White, Black, Grey Wool, Silver LTD, CREME DE LA CREME.

...but you guys are more than welcome to spend time with the other colorways. Waiting on that creme.

Silver LTD's came in yesterday; picked up off of Finishline with the discount code. I know I'm super late on this cw, but getting them in hand confirms that they're a must for any collection. These look better than any of these upcoming collabs, IMO.

View media item 1812567

Nice pickup. Silver LTD's definitely one of my favorite colorways. And so much better in hand.

Those Hypebeast joints look worse the more i see them.

All collabs are ugly. I will mention again - the only colorways noteworthy are:

White, Black, Grey Wool, Silver LTD, CREME DE LA CREME.

...but you guys are more than welcome to spend time with the other colorways. Waiting on that creme.

No love for Solar Reds or Olives?

thinking of selling my worn-once whites and just cop the creams when available.  Shoes are a little to similar, albeit diff. shades to keep 2.. 

If you want to get technical, they are ALL similar. Buy and keep what you can. Good luck selling it, though.

Back
Top Bottom