ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unless resell drops below $400, looks like I'm taking a L on these. Consortium shop releases will be even worse on the 18th. 

Wanted these but they aren't worth anywhere near $600-700 that resellers are looking for on GOAT. 

dam you got that fast...
fingers crossed for mine..

same thing happened when I hit on moonrocks from SNS... got tha dead page "cart done"  screen 

Those errors after payment almost made me faint. [emoji]128514[/emoji] I dont believe in paypal confirmation only tried to make sure i get to the confirmation page on sns but theres runtime error. I gave up after a few mins then poof, sns confirm email came. About 15 mins late.

Unless resell drops below $400, looks like I'm taking a L on these. Consortium shop releases will be even worse on the 18th. 

Wanted these but they aren't worth anywhere near $600-700 that resellers are looking for on GOAT. 
Never gonna succumb to any resale.

I would take all Ls and keep my money instead.

I didn't even know there was a product page up for SS. I was clicking the home page links which led to nowhere
laugh.gif

If the price is within what's acceptable to me, I'd do it. Fortunately, what's acceptable to me is probably way too low for any reseller. 
Yeah, I totally understand what you mean.

Though to me, I won't ever pay resale for any pair of UB although I'm still hoping to get one that I like, but it's just shoes to me, I'll just move on and hope for another pair.

Back
Top Bottom