ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought I was SOL after site crashed as I checked out, but just got the email confirmation at 8:43PST.  
nthat.gif

I have 6 pairs on hold but I can't pick them up until 2/14 bc Adidas is super strict on these. I reserved 6 bc I thought I'd get hit up by a lot of friends bc they know I have a plug at a store associated with this but I've only had 2 calls so far. Not sure what I'll do with the other 4. I'm sure I'll find them a home.

Followup:

Spoke too soon. SNS order confirm just came in 40 min after Paypal receipt. Guess I got new wingtips now.
Hope they ship.

Did anyone get fraud alerted + confirmation?

I was able to cart a 10 and got to the point where they redirected me to capitalone for verification. Site crashed.  I got the fradulent charge alert email , but no order confirmation yet and no pending charges on my card.
Yeah my bank texted me 3 times and left a voice mail. My first attempt was blocked, then they sent me 3 text about if you made these transaction text YES. If i didn't get them I believe I would've got them, if it had went through the first time. They said to call them next time before making any suspicious or out of the country purchase and they'll make sure it'll go through...

Back
Top Bottom