ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haven't received an email yet, but looked at my PayPal statement and it says refunded $209. welp chalk this one up as a L...

I have 6 pairs on hold but I can't pick them up until 2/14 bc Adidas is super strict on these. I reserved 6 bc I thought I'd get hit up by a lot of friends bc they know I have a plug at a store associated with this but I've only had 2 calls so far. Not sure what I'll do with the other 4. I'm sure I'll find them a home.
RIP your Inbox

sns such a tease
laugh.gif
, good thing i got all my pairs from SS

Does anyone know of a site that sells Trace Cargo UB laces or something similar? I fudged up my lace tips by rolling over them with my computer chair....smh

I just got the email that my order wasn't created and that it was sold out while it was in my cart. Congrats to every one who got them.

Yeah my bank texted me 3 times and left a voice mail. My first attempt was blocked, then they sent me 3 text about if you made these transaction text YES. If i didn't get them I believe I would've got them, if it had went through the first time. They said to call them next time before making any suspicious or out of the country purchase and they'll make sure it'll go through...

Copt off SNS before so didn't think that was going to be an isssue. It's been 40 min and still no conf so I'm going to assume the L. Secretly still praying their servers are down or something lol

these will drop in price hard.  if you're looking to cop on the secondary. advise you wait til after the next drop.

Wow, I hit on SNS for a 9.5. Got the confirmation email from them even after PayPal payment was accepted and then crashed [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
My friend got 6 pairs at SNS, told me 4-13-14-15 were left. Cried inside, hopefully when he goes tomorrow the 13 is still there

I just got the email that my order wasn't created and that it was sold out while it was in my cart. Congrats to every one who got them.

At least you got that. I'm here sitting only with the fraud alert in my inbox hploping my order somehow got thru

Yea some people picked new york. Hopefully They recognize the PayPal confirmed address
I though I messed up on the OG NMD release on SNS. My paypal is always set to go to my sisters house in New Jersey to avoid tax for US orders but I was too quick and forgot to switch it to my NYC address before submitting my order. They did NOT send it to my PAYPAL Confirmed address. They sent it to my address I have listed on my SNS account. Look on the bottom of your comfirmation Email. They tell you where they are sending it.

I just got an order confirmation email from SNS, does that mean I'm safe? I've never managed to buy anything that's limited from their site.

Back
Top Bottom