ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm, how bout those with either cages ala SNS or High Snobs? How do u guys clean the leather cage or deep clean the PK as I would assume the leather can't take the washing method...

Looking to clean some stains on my SNS PK toe box area...TIA

I had some dirt spots with my SNS. Just use typical shoe cleaner like Jason M. They were okay after.

FUNNY-i was gonna post the same thing this morning. RC collab is far better than SSXsns -and people are gonna say, "that's your opinion.". Funny how new members in this thread are drooling over the SS(due to hype and resell of UBS), when many of the longtime contributers, like macg and countless other contributers, trashed the SSxsns upon seeing pics a few months back.

I SWEAR, MOST people like the SSxsns bc of potential resell value of the SS, because they've seen what resell for the OG SNS collabs go for nowadays and dont want to have a FOMO moment.

All you have is an opinion, just like everyone else..

A new member's opinion vs. a "long time" contributors opinion doesn't mean anything.. Stop trying to devalue others opinions to make yours seem better.

People like what they like.

I personally like SNS better than RC, (I have both)..

lurkers cleaned out the normal sizes within 15 minutes?
roll.gif
seems like it haha. Only 9 and 9.5 were gone when I posted.  290$ shipped to US

Also big shout out to Wellgosh on those silvers. Ordered Friday, here in Tennessee today by 10:30. Paid 180 total!

Back
Top Bottom