ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what would you guys pick for around the same price..,.

NMD R1 Charcoal Wool
3.0 Ultra Boost Black/White
Pure Boost Oreo

Debating on picking up one of them...,. thanks

what would you guys pick for around the same price..,.

NMD R1 Charcoal Wool
3.0 Ultra Boost Black/White
Pure Boost Oreo

Debating on picking up one of them...,. thanks

i would strike out NMD...honestly dont think they are worth the price

i prefer the style of pure boost that more than 3.0 UB. just order from a site that allows returns and check out both (this drives my wife crazy but i do it all the time)

Hey everyone, first time poster here and love the thread. Got a question for everyone, do you all think $400 is a good price for the SNS 3.0's in a size 9? Or do you think I should just try my luck on the 18th and hope to get it at retail? Any info is appreciated

Last edited:
Hey everyone, first time poster here and love the thread. Got a question for everyone, do you all think $400 is a good price for the SNS 3.0's in a size 9? Or do you think I should just try my luck on the 18th and hope to get it at retail? Any info is appreciated
Seems to be the typical asking price for those right now so it's not like it's a good deal to jump on or anything

I always try to exhaust all opportunities for retail before I pay resale for anything 

Not sure if this has been posted yet -

I'm not a fan of the oreo UB's, but this custom makes me really want a pair. Not a fan of doing customs or anything either, but this one looks easy enough.

Maybe it's just the sns vibes, credit goes to sidelash on reddit.

Last edited:

Not sure if this has been posted yet -

I'm not a fan of the oreo UB's, but this custom makes me really want a pair. Not a fan of doing customs or anything either, but this one looks easy enough.

Maybe it's just the sns vibes, credit goes to sidelash on reddit.
Add a toe cap and they look like SNS 3.0

Hmm, all my 1.0 are size 12 except RC, which is size 11. Size 11.5 in RC was okay on my left foo but too loose on my right foot. 

How do you size in 3.0's? I go 1 full size down on the NC and CNY. So, hoping 1 full size down works on these for my relatively narrow feet. If you half size down or go TTS on the 3.0''s, I think the SNS x SS in 1 full size down might just work. 
don't own any 3.0s or even 2.0s for that matter. If you go a full size down, your toes might hate you 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom