ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Painting the cage is very easy for anyone on the fence about doing it.
Just finished painting my white 1.0s.. not gonna spend 1k on WW so these will do

These are 
nthat.gif

He painted the triple white 3.0's .... so the heelcup was already white
1.0 but yea

whoa, you dye the upper black too I assume? Those look really nice.

thanks.. i used angelus black with gac900

Awesome job. How did you do the heel cups? I tried before but it wasn't working out for me. I was trying to do a Hypebeast custom but i was turned off with the poor job on the paint. 

Edit: Just realized you painted your white 1.0's. Def a better way to do the custom. Didn't think about that.

yeah i wouldnt mess with painting the cup.
painting the white upper black was not easy though... had to do go over it a few times because some areas of white knit would still show at diff angles.

for people thinking about painting the cage, just go over it with acetone, then 1 coat of flat black angelus.. then i sprayed krylon matte finisher spray to protect it from scuffs.

Last edited:

TTS fits perfectly alright with thin socks. If you're wearing thick socks you'll need to half size up
This is why sizing advice on NT is absolutely useless. People so far have said 1/2 size down and TTS for the most part. Now, we have someone even suggesting half size up. 

It's been the same with RC and 3.0's. Some people said 1/2 size down and others TTS. Fortunately, I got to try 1/2 size down first and realized that 1 full size down was what I needed in both the RC and 3.0's. 

Last edited:

It's come in clutch before but for these i've seen 50/50 on TTS and half size up.
I haven't seen 50/50 on TTS and 1/2 size up. Seen mostly TTS with 1/2 size down here and there. Besides, based on my experience, it seems a **** ton of NT's have wide and thick *** feet. 

Seriously, how can I trust sizing advice on here with people suggesting TTS on the RC and 3.0 when taking that advice would result in clown shoes for me? 

I had too much toe space on 1/2 size down on the RC and 3.0. If I went TTS, the shoes might as well been falling off me feet. 

Last edited:

I haven't seen 50/50 on TTS and 1/2 size up. Seen mostly TTS with 1/2 size down here and there. Besides, based on my experience, it seems a **** ton of NT's have wide and thick *** feet. 
I'll try to make it simple. You won't go wrong with TTS and i do not have wide feet. Hope that helps. 

This is why sizing advice on NT is absolutely useless. People so far have said 1/2 size down and TTS for the most part. Now, we have someone even suggesting half size up. 

It's been the same with RC and 3.0's. Some people said 1/2 size down and others TTS. Fortunately, I got to try 1/2 size down first and realized that 1 full size down was what I needed in both the RC and 3.0's. 
Exactly why I go TTS 99% of the time. I've only went up half a size twice due to finding deals.

I'll try to make it simple. You won't go wrong with TTS and i do not have wide feet. Hope that helps. 
Unless you also go 1 full size down on the RC and 3.0s. your advice of TTS would still result in clown shoes for me. 

My SNS x SS will be here by Thursday. Either my toes will feel like they are being crushed or I will be fine. 

Last edited:

I'm going to have to go ahead and say no. Unless you also go 1 full size down on the RC and 3.0s. your advice of TTS would still result in clown shoes for me. 
I do not have RC or 3.0s so i can't comment on that but i went with TTS for this (i go half size up for 1.0 and 2.0) and they fit fine. 

thanks.. i used angelus black with gac900
yeah i wouldnt mess with painting the cup.
painting the white upper black was not easy though... had to do go over it a few times because some areas of white knit would still show at diff angles.

for people thinking about painting the cage, just go over it with acetone, then 1 coat of flat black angelus.. then i sprayed krylon matte finisher spray to protect it from scuffs.
What kind of paint do you use achieve this? I'd like to try this, but I don't know which paint to get.

If my customizing skills are anything like my art skills, Im due to ruin a perfectly normal pair of shoes. Scary.

I do not have RC or 3.0s so i can't comment on that but i went with TTS for this (i go half size up for 1.0 and 2.0) and they fit fine. 
Well, thankfully, that helps. I tried 1/2 size up on 1.0 before. They felt like clown shoes. I go TTS on 1.0 except the RC. Your advice of TTS would be horrible for me. It is either 1/2 size down or 1 full size down for me on the SNS x SS. 

Last edited:
What kind of paint do you use achieve this? I'd like to try this, but I don't know which paint to get.

Mesh was angelus black mixed w gac900. Cage was angelus flat black
Came out [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Regarding angelus dye would you say it holds superior to other brands "dark knight" ?

I didn't use the dye but I think it would work as it may have soaked into the mesh better than the paint/gac900 mixture. I actually thinned the paint out more than the recommended 1:1 ratio because of this

Back
Top Bottom