ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i just hit up the live chat --- if you ask them for a code, they will get you $10 off

Got my 13, now trying to apply code after order (said only 1 left so I had to checkout) since my rep said they didn't have a code :smh:

Got my 13, now trying to apply code after order (said only 1 left so I had to checkout) since my rep said they didn't have a code
mean.gif
Weird, BC livechat rep offered 9.99 off if I ordered directly through him.

Anyone else UB develop a small amount of yellowing between the Boost and the sole? I have never gotten them dirty so maybe its the glue causing it? 

dirt on UB's are forever.

Interesting that retail on the cageless collab is only $180. And Concepts will be dropping them on the 18th. 

Throwback to when we were getting 20% off white ultra boosts on adidas LMAO 
I originally slept on whites when they first dropped and went with the black LTD's for $108 shipped smfh

Imagine if I got whites for $108 smh.

But i caught whites on the restock so im happy still

Anyone else UB develop a small amount of yellowing between the Boost and the sole? I have never gotten them dirty so maybe its the glue causing it? 
Yeah, not much you can do about that. It'll happen from simply walking around in them over time. I tried to get rid of it using bleach & a toothbrush but it didn't really work. It lessened the yellowing slightly but it's still there. Not all of my pairs have this issue though.

yea both my daily pairs have slightly yellowing between the boost and the sole. it isn't easily removable too. however the white boost sole as a whole is holding up fine and is still white with no yellowing. i bet the yellowing would be a lot worse if the sole didn't have that protruding lip.

Last edited:
heads up, LIKELIHOOD in Seattle has the All White (Not J&D, those are long gone) Ultra Boost in store only.  

Wow, a lot of the 3Ms popping up today. Hope you all eat, and I hope it'll be the same way for the Creams!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom