ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My NYC fellas, the Adidas store in SoHo, on W Houston St, just received the 3Ms. I don't know if they do phone orders though. Worth a try.

Sizes 9-13 on Packer Shoes Black Reflective just went up!

$180 plus $15 ship=$195 unless you find code (I couldn't.)
EDIT: just got email confirmation 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

All new UBs from here on out will have continental sole.
I think with the exception of the Burgundy's that have yet to release, comes with the OG sole. 
But didn't the Burgundy already release? Thought they were a non-US exclusive like the Olive, only even more limited.

I highly doubt adidas is going to release any new UBs with the og sole. If the Burgundy really never got the limited drop I though they did, they're probably never coming out.

But didn't the Burgundy already release? Thought they were a non-US exclusive like the Olive, only even more limited.

I highly doubt adidas is going to release any new UBs with the og sole. If the Burgundy really never got the limited drop I though they did, they're probably never coming out.
I'm not 100% sure as I wasn't planning to pick up the Burgundy's. I do remember the last news I heard was that Olives were not slated to release in the US, but the Burgundys still were. I'm not sure how true that is and if any news changed. However, I think that the Burgundys are already produced and probably not distributed widely yet. It's not like Adidas are pushing out the new Conti soles and at the same time still producing old soles. Both soles have minimal differences so it's not 100% likely to rule out that Adidas won't drop any old soled UB's, especially if the Burgundys are already produced. They probably won't scrap it, they might however just release it anomaly and not announced or anything. 

I'm not 100% sure as I wasn't planning to pick up the Burgundy's. I do remember the last news I heard was that Olives were not slated to release in the US, but the Burgundys still were. I'm not sure how true that is and if any news changed. However, I think that the Burgundys are already produced and probably not distributed widely yet. It's not like Adidas are pushing out the new Conti soles and at the same time still producing old soles. Both soles have minimal differences so it's not 100% likely to rule out that Adidas won't drop any old soled UB's, especially if the Burgundys are already produced. They probably won't scrap it, they might however just release it anomaly and not announced or anything. 
Ah, yeah official word from adidas was that the Olive & Burgundy were both non-US exclusives. Was established earlier in the thread. From reports overseas it sounded like the Burgundy were much harder to find but they were around, saw some pairs go on eBay as well. Pretty sure they've released all they're going to release of those unless they do a small restock overseas again. No planned US release though.

There are no "upcoming" colorways that have the og sole. Actual runners gave the UB very mixed reviews because of the durability & grip of the og sole. To me the durability of the continental sole makes a pretty big difference.

yea both my daily pairs have slightly yellowing between the boost and the sole. it isn't easily removable too. however the white boost sole as a whole is holding up fine and is still white with no yellowing. i bet the yellowing would be a lot worse if the sole didn't have that protruding lip.
Tell me about it (that lip saves)... I am just waiting to see when these start to get that yellow.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So dang nice and comfy.

Last edited:

Tell me about it (that lip saves)... I am just waiting to see when these start to get that yellow.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So dang nice and comfy.
These look really fresh on feet.  Nice pickup - compared to UB - same size right?  And comfort level - you think it's close?

Anyone else UB develop a small amount of yellowing between the Boost and the sole? I have never gotten them dirty so maybe its the glue causing it? 
Are you freaking kidding me? No one cares to look at your crack, so what makes you think anyone will care about this one?

What is wrong with you?

Back
Top Bottom