ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need some opinions. I've been trying to obtain the RC's (size 12) for some time now. In your guys opinion what is the highest you would go to pay for them? TIA

Damn man sorry to hear that. 
Yea not ideal but at least I left with something, I can sell the 11 and get that bread back so essentially I'll be able to get my size for retail

I can't ever find good pants to wear with UBs

What do you all rock with them (while it's still cold outside)?
these are a pair of dry Nudie Grim Tims thats about as skinny/slim as I feel comfortable going..

everyones diff tho.. dress for your build not what you see on IG/Social Media...

too many "do it for the gram" posts are misleading.. thinking everyone out here rocking skinny jeggings and ish...

if you pull off a clean fit, thats the best.. if you look like a try-hard, that will be obvious and you dont want that

"man makes the clothes, clothes dont make the man"

Still salty I sold my WWs...and yes all are DS but have doubles of a few others
smokin.gif

Still need another TB..
Nice collection man. Would love to have the 2 far right pairs. Any idea whats a good deal for RC's size 12 (DS)?

Kith/Naked is not an UB collab, so I think it's a different consortium collab.  

Kith/Naked are part of the Sneaker Exchange which is consortium, no?

Nice collection man. Would love to have the 2 far right pairs. Any idea whats a good deal for RC's size 12 (DS)?

Just saw a used pair on FB for 350, seems like prices slowly creeping but I remember when they dropped people buying them right around that price give or take a few..

Kith/Naked are part of the Sneaker Exchange which is consortium, no?
Just saw a used pair on FB for 350, seems like prices slowly creeping but I remember when they dropped people buying them right around that price give or take a few..

I meant, they aren't using the ultra boost model for their collab. They are using the nmd city sock 2. So it's two different other boutiques that will drop that creamish UB reigning is talking about.

Thanks man. Is $419 for DS RC's a bit high based on the market at this point? Appreciate the feedback

bought a pair of size 12 sns ss Ubs locally for $320... already making profit if i turn to goat. will sell these next year 

Back
Top Bottom