ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What size did you go with? I'm thinking of staying true to size.
Unless you have super wide feet. You should probably 1/2 size down. I am a TTS sz 12 with narrow feet and went 1 full size down and have adequate toe space with thin socks. I prefer a snug fit though. TTS will fit long in the toes for most people imo.

Last edited:
Tbh Idek what my tts is anymore. I wear a 12.5-13 in ub. Biggest size available was a 12.5. Hopefully theyll be ok.

Posted some pages back when you(?) teased the pickup: went tts 10.5 on the white boost pair. And they will fit exact to feet. Bit snug cause of leather cage and kind of socks you wear. Not too bad. PDS gets no love in Boost thread, but I really dig my pairs. The deep discounted pricing was a bonus.
View media item 2338519
Post your pics when received. Look forward to them.

the knitting on the sns x ss looks and feels like old school mesh basketball shorts. definitely unique. it has the 1.0 ankle collar opening tho.

Maybe it is a 3.5 weave or just one made specifically for the collab 

Thanks I was going crazy trying to figure out why these were called 3.0's lol.

Kind of a misnomer with the diff knit and diff and the 1.0 ankle opening.

Man really bummed I missed the TC's from zappos yesterday.

Last edited:
My boost rotation. Missing oreos and breds will go to my bro.
The 750s were the only shoe to ever change my initial opinion on a shoe. I usually keep my thoughts about shoes consistent and never become one of those "these are growing on me" kind of buyers. The triple blacks made me change my mind.

The 750s were the only shoe to ever change my initial opinion on a shoe. I usually keep my thoughts about shoes consistent and never become one of those "these are growing on me" kind of buyers. The triple blacks made me change my mind.

The only 750's that I wanted. But still I never rocked them. Waiting for the right time.

My boost rotation. Missing oreos and breds will go to my bro.
BTW, the shoe opening for the Livestocks are huge lol 
laugh.gif

Unless you have super wide feet. You should probably 1/2 size down. I am a TTS sz 12 with narrow feet and went 1 full size down and have adequate toe space with thin socks. I prefer a snug fit though. TTS will fit long in the toes for most people imo.

Thanks. Decisions decisions....

Back
Top Bottom