ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For anyone that has the Silver boost. Do you think they run small? I got a sz12 and the are crazy tight. But I have the Oreo Sz 12 and they fit fine. Any input would help. Thanks.

Last edited:
For anyone that has the Silver boost. Do you think they run small? I got a sz12 and the are crazy tight. But I have the Oreo Sz 12 and they fit fine. Any input would help. Thanks.

I noticed it was slightly tighter but not so much it made a huge difference... def a difference though

The prices go straight down for SS UB? Pairs under US 8 go for a BIN here in Denmark on 1900 DKK, around 270$. The good sizes for a bin on 2500 DKK, around 340$. 

I only have the RC so I can't say first hand... but I dig the look of the RC better. The suede cage is nice on the SNS, but justnot my style. Overall I think the SNS has better quality materials but the RC is better looking. Plus I can't get that image of the wingtips out of my head in regards to the SNS, lol.

3M talk?
Bout to hit on these Zebras and cop them 3Ms and TB 1.0s 
nthat.gif
  [sup][sup]plz Kanye[/sup][/sup]

Last edited:
I only have the RC so I can't say first hand... but I dig the look of the RC better. The suede cage is nice on the SNS, but justnot my style. Overall I think the SNS has better quality materials but the RC is better looking. Plus I can't get that image of the wingtips out of my head in regards to the SNS, lol.
I have both. SNS are better on every level to me... Actually I'm thinking about selling my RCs

This discussion already happened about 50 pages back. RC won.
Agreed. Although, if the SNS x SS removed the toe cap, it would be much closer imo. I'd still give it to the RC though. What the SNS x SS has going for it is the suede cage, leather tongue and premium material. Aesthetically and on feet, the RC is just hands down better though. 

I think the leather insole on the SNS x SS is also less comfortable than the normal fabric insole on the RC. 

The prices go straight down for SS UB? Pairs under US 8 go for a BIN here in Denmark on 1900 DKK, around 270$. The good sizes for a bin on 2500 DKK, around 340$. 
Not here in the US. I'm going off GOAT prices and sizes 10-11.5 are hovering around $400-450. Sz 12 around $45

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom