ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
new RC pix dont look that impressive TBH..

the suede heel counter and cage are nice.. but thats literally all they did to the shoe...looks like a TW and Crystal Grey mashup...

lazy IMO unless I'm missing something major in the design.. 
nerd.gif

As always, if you want the Social UB for a good price, buy now.  Especially sizes 11+.  It won't get better.

new RC pix dont look that impressive TBH..

the suede heel counter and cage are nice.. but thats literally all they did to the shoe...looks like a TW and Crystal Grey mashup...

lazy IMO unless I'm missing something major in the design.. 
nerd.gif
Don't always have to change a lot... RC 1.0 just changed the knit color and added zig zag stitching to the heel

As always, if you want the Social UB for a good price, buy now.  Especially sizes 11+.  It won't get better.
Already bought 3. 2 to wear and 1 to trade. Anything under $390 ish is a good price for 11+. Especially, a sz 12. Prices are stabilizing around $400 now though for sz 10-11.5 and looking to start creeping up within a week I'd say. Would not be surprised to see them for $500+ eventually. 
mean.gif

I still need to figure out if these toe caps can be removed somehow. They definitely feel separate to the knit but they appear to be glued on damn well. 

Last edited:

Already bought 3. 2 to wear and 1 to trade. Anything under $390 ish is a good price for 11+. Especially, a sz 12. Prices are stabilizing around $400 now though for sz 10-11.5 
Doesn't even sound like a bad idea honestly, copped a 10 today for $360. If i find another at that price i might just cop another.

Already bought 3. 2 to wear and 1 to trade. Anything under $390 ish is a good price for 11+. Especially, a sz 12. Prices are stabilizing around $400 now though for sz 10-11.5 and looking to start creeping up within a week I'd say. Would not be surprised to see them for $500+ eventually. 
mean.gif

Big sizes are all the rage for Consortium releases.  Naked 11+ pairs are damn near extinct already.  Kith big sizes, same thing.  Don't even need to mention Solebox, SNS, High Snob, Wood Wood (reluctantly moved one of these for 4 figures), the list goes on.  

Big sizes are all the rage for Consortium releases.  Naked 11+ pairs are damn near extinct already.  Kith big sizes, same thing.  Don't even need to mention Solebox, SNS, High Snob, Wood Wood (reluctantly moved one of these for 4 figures), the list goes on.  
Yeah, large Naked sizes go for like $100+ more than smaller sizes. Sz 11.5 in particular is super rare. I ended up trading my sz 12 Naked for another RC sz 11. Just couldn't see myself wearing them. 

I passed on Kiths. That release could have been a grail if it wasn't for the mid silhouette. This is what it should have been: 

Yeah, large Naked sizes go for like $100+ more than smaller sizes. Sz 11.5 in particular is super rare. I ended up trading my sz 12 Naked for another RC sz 11. Just couldn't see myself wearing them. 

I passed on Kiths. That release could have been a grail if it wasn't for the mid silhouette. This is what it should have been: 
Damn did you add on that RC trade? I think I've decided I'm never gonna wear my Nakeds as nice as they are

Damn did you add on that RC trade? I think I've decided I'm never gonna wear my Nakeds as nice as they are
No. Straight swap. The dude was looking specifically for size 12 Nakeds and I figured I might as well pick up another RC in my sz 11 (I now have 5 with 4 as DS). 

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to see what Adidas does with sandals this year. Hopefully they make boost ones. I'll be in for a pair. Still salty I missed out on the Huang's; those are dope.

It'll be interesting to see what Adidas does with sandals this year. Hopefully they make boost ones. I'll be in for a pair. Still salty I missed out on the Huang's; those are dope.
These are by far my favorite slides I've found from adidas. Suede strap with a memory foam sole with additional memory foam under the strap 
nthat.gif

http://revupsports.com/adidas-adilette-ultra-explorer-mens-slide
http://www.zappos.com/p/adidas-adilette-cloudfoam-explorer-core-black/product/8801034/color/576076

White outsole or the sole you mean? Like the Kith joints?

Nawwww black >

Im so out of the UB loop, when did they drop and were they limited? Peep the sig for trade bait.

Nawwww black >

Im so out of the UB loop, when did they drop and were they limited? Peep the sig for trade bait.

Night Cargo dropped a few weeks ago. Werent that limited but not a massive GR. Still soldout.

Nawwww black >

Yea I'm one of the few (?) people around here that actually prefer the white bottoms. 

I don't know original drop date and I don't think they're that limited. But I'd trade them for the Kiths 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The smart young entrepreneurs of eBay reselling:

I should just PM him to ask for his SSN for further authenticity.

Back
Top Bottom