ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh I got the Oreos the day they released lol. sorry 
It's good.

I was lucky enough to find a pair at a Footlocker. 
smokin.gif

tzovttbea3iy.jpg

Sizing the same on the Tiro 17s as tbe Tiro 15s other than the more tapered fit?

Also, how tall/how much do you weigh and what size did you go with?

I see the word "grail" get tossed around a lot. What's the true meaning of it, or is it open to however someone wants to interpret it as?

To me, a grail is something I wanted for years but couldn't get. For me, black and red AJ1 was my grail because my Mom wouldn't dare spend $65 back in 1985 when they came out.

But i see grails being mentioned for shoes that came out a few months ago and it always seemed very odd to me.
More like a word that has been misused and transitioned in sneaker language to mean slightly different things. I'm sure for older guys, a grail is that 1 shoe, or maybe 2, you may never get, or have searched for forever. Nowadays, it's like every damn shoe that's heat or a Yeezy is some kid's "grail". Just an overused and incorrectly used word IMO. 

You just come to accept it, much like people that say anyways, irregardless, or "I could care less"... and when you ask them, so you could care less? They look at you with a blank stare. It is what it is. It's like battling the people that don't know the difference between your/you're or there/their/they're. Just smile and go about your day.
Don't like monochromatic shoes ... but I like these
nthat.gif

Waiting for someone to wear white socks with them lol

Last edited:
More like a word that has been misused and transitioned in sneaker language to mean slightly different things. I'm sure for older guys, a grail is that 1 shoe, or maybe 2, you may never get, or have searched for forever. Nowadays, it's like every damn shoe that's heat or a Yeezy is some kid's "grail". Just an overused and incorrectly used word IMO. 

You just come to accept it, much like people that say anyways, irregardless, or "I could care less"... and when you ask them, so you could care less, they look at you with a blank stare. It it is what it is. It's like battling the people that don't know the difference between your/you're or there/their/they're. Just smile and go about your day.

like there are people who say the Zebra's that came out are their grails.

Say what?

Back
Top Bottom