ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

More like a word that has been misused and transitioned in sneaker language to mean slightly different things. I'm sure for older guys, a grail is that 1 shoe, or maybe 2, you may never get, or have searched for forever. Nowadays, it's like every damn shoe that's heat or a Yeezy is some kid's "grail". Just an overused and incorrectly used word IMO. 

You just come to accept it, much like people that say anyways, irregardless, or "I could care less"... and when you ask them, so you could care less, they look at you with a blank stare. It it is what it is. It's like battling the people that don't know the difference between your/you're or there/their/they're. Just smile and go about your day.

like there are people who say the Zebra's that came out are their grails.

Say what?
Pretty much ...

Shoe just came out and they're calling it grails smh. My grails were space jam 11s from when I was a kid but could never afford that resale so I camped out for them for like 4 hours at my local mall with my friend back in 2010. 

Sizing the same on the Tiro 17s as tbe Tiro 15s other than the more tapered fit?

Also, how tall/how much do you weigh and what size did you go with?

Sizing is pretty similar in both aside from the material feel (polyester dbl knit), 15's are much thinner compared to 17's
I'm 6' a 32 waist went for size small they fit [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Ikr, those are my grails
laugh.gif
 Damn that is a term loosely thrown around these days. TB 3.0 are your grails???

Wait so are TB 3.0s LTD? I don't see them listed as LTD but that $200 price tag. 
Yeah I think so. According to Finishline they are LTD. But they seem to be releasing everywhere. Hope it's not gonna be too hard to cop. Want those. 

Back
Top Bottom