ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Got 350 in GOAT credit. Was planning on using it on Zebras but...

Not sure what to get now. Was thinking Bred V2s but I already have red stripes. Not really any UBs or NMDs I'm lusting after. I want some Human Race NMDs but I only really like the black and I have enough black shoes. Suggestions?
Hold it it til zebras come down a bit...then strike. 

Got 350 in GOAT credit. Was planning on using it on Zebras but...

Not sure what to get now. Was thinking Bred V2s but I already have red stripes. Not really any UBs or NMDs I'm lusting after. I want some Human Race NMDs but I only really like the black and I have enough black shoes. Suggestions?
3Ms or Triple Black 1.0s 
nthat.gif

350 shipped from EU a good deal for CNY 3.0?

Heard the cny fakes were pretty good. Anything to look out for specifically?

@FrankMatthews you mean how to look out for fakes? the toebox needs to curve up and retail pairs usually have 4-5 stripes on the back depending on size. then the rest like the nips on boost as well as the red colour on the upper. sadly, the fakes/reps now are identical to retails based on what i've seen on reddit. so my advise is to get from reputable sources/sellers.

Hold it it til zebras come down a bit...then strike. 
I was thinking but I'm not really trying to cop unless they come down below 1k.

3Ms or Triple Black 1.0s 
nthat.gif
Had both, sold both. Not for me for some reason. I'm going to try for the TB 3.0, I like the grey accents. If I can't get them manually I may try on GOAT. I want to spend all the money at once though. I don't love buying on there as the prices are typically on the higher side so I don't want to leave like $20 lingering there tempting me to cop something else lmao.

Last edited:
Hoping?....90% of ppl in this thread think they [emoji]128465[/emoji] tho. Peronally have both V2 Green & SNS 2.0....every pair goes flat at some point. Yzy wont fall tho..SNS will be up & down...less appeal over time due to the # of collabs coming compared to YZY CWs releasing

90%? Ok. Where are you at in this poll? + or -?
Anyone else take this poll?

@warriors510
 I believe @SummerofLove
 is the one who went 1 full size down.

Funny thing is they're probably both from Bay Area.

SNS. Greens are the worst V2 to come out imo. SNS will definitely go up. Plus you getting cash? Easy call. 

Ditto.

Saw Zebras in person earlier... Aint all that IMO...

On the other hand, I think breds has satisfied my lust for PB v1... :lol:

On the other hand, I think breds has satisfied my lust for PB v1...
laugh.gif
I'll be over Zebras in a month. I'll just custom my Oreo UB's to satisfy my needs for Zebra.

On the other hand, I think breds has satisfied my lust for PB v1...
laugh.gif
Lmao after seeing it yellowing already for some people, I'm good. I can't mess with expensive white shoes because people be stepping on my feet on NYC subways. Reselling it to hypebeasts for $1.5k+ would've been dope tho. Could've used that to fund other stuff. My second pair of breds should be coming in tomorrow. Dunno if I want to stock and beat one pair or use one for trade bait yet. My brother in law actually won a raffle last year for the PB v1s even tho I had my sister and her friend putting in tickets for my size smh. I was so salty that he got it with just his name vs my 3 per store. My favorite pair of V1s is oxford tans tho. 

Lmao after seeing it yellowing already for some people, I'm good. I can't mess with expensive white shoes because people be stepping on my feet on NYC subways. Reselling it to hypebeasts for $1.5k+ would've been dope tho. Could've used that to fund other stuff. My second pair of breds should be coming in tomorrow. Dunno if I want to stock and beat one pair or use one for trade bait yet. My brother in law actually won a raffle last year for the PB v1s even tho I had my sister and her friend putting in tickets for my size smh. I was so salty that he got it with just his name vs my 3 per store. My favorite pair of V1s is oxford tans tho. 
You can send me the 2nd pair of Breds. Salamat pare!

Back
Top Bottom