ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm so undecided, I got the Zebra V2 from Yeezy Supply and I was so insistent on wearing them, but those resell prices......

I could pick some nice UB grails with that kind of cash

I'm so undecided, I got the Zebra V2 from Yeezy Supply and I was so insistent on wearing them, but those resell prices......

I'd sell those so fast and buy another pair of yeezy's (breds, belugas) and a few other upcoming releases. Just don't think those shoes are that great and the resell on them are insane.

I was thinking that at first but it's hard to do when those prices are that crazy. Finally got my own size for once too.

Smh this is why the sneaker culture is messed up. 

This is not what's wrong with sneaker culture, this is what's wrong with kids nowadays used to easy money and lazy work influenced by youtube

id just screw him up and tell him these have no resale value since the 4.0s are releasing next month

Literally the FIRST question that is asked every time pics of new release pops up on Insta or Larry. Most annoying. That very question and its related "Is it Limited?".
Scheisse.

Copied this tweet for anyone looking for the y3's triple white

SNEAKER DROP.
Adidas Y-3 Triple White ZG Knit - Launching 03/03/2017 @ 9:00 AM GBT
> buff.ly/2lJhF1u

lets settle down with calling those the greatest of all time
roll.gif
Well I don't really mean GOAT haha, just got excited. But my love for them is unexplainable

haha I know, plus it would be your opinion. I just had to spell that one out for some that may not actually know what GOAT stands for :lol:

What the 0.5 Sz up "taller " ? That's the problem with me , my TTS 8.5 is long enough ( as long as my uncaged and 3.0 UBS ) but since

Yeezy v2s have the thick rope laces inter line inside where your foot is , i feel the laces pressing and rubbing against my left foot and
That's where the discomfort feels ( if this makes sense to you ) so you think 0.5 Sz up would be taller and more roomy on the instep part ?
It probably is...  I never got to try my TTS with V2s.  Dove in to .5 up since majority recommended that.  Plus with the me going .5 up, It really doesnt feel long... I still have less that a thumb (sideways) room which is close to my UBs.  

In your case, you might wanna try without insole if you are completely fine with length.  I do not feel that discomfort with my V2s (I do with UBs at the bridge) but my toes after a couple of hours wearing v2s gets a little uncomfortable specially with thin socks.  Thicker socks help tho.

Back
Top Bottom