ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Welp, 1 of 3 
smokin.gif
Damnnn congrats man 

Lmao after seeing it yellowing already for some people, I'm good. I can't mess with expensive white shoes because people be stepping on my feet on NYC subways. Reselling it to hypebeasts for $1.5k+ would've been dope tho. Could've used that to fund other stuff. My second pair of breds should be coming in tomorrow. Dunno if I want to stock and beat one pair or use one for trade bait yet. My brother in law actually won a raffle last year for the PB v1s even tho I had my sister and her friend putting in tickets for my size smh. I was so salty that he got it with just his name vs my 3 per store. My favorite pair of V1s is oxford tans tho. 
Price on those Zebras are ridiculous.  Never thought any V2s will reach that level even before release.  @macg0120  would have gotten it if I got a pear but unfortunately Ls was handed in a silver platter...
laugh.gif
  I personally didnt got after any V1s except for PBs...  I almost copped at resell but V2s started to come out and I like the shape better so these breds definitely have me feeling some kind of way
laugh.gif
  I dont even know if I actually wanna UnDS it Hahaha!   

Will the cageless Black Boost (S80698) be hard or easy to get?
Not seeing much online

Thanks
Don't think it will be that easy. But not too hard also. Managed to get a pair when asphaltgold released it early. Although the entire stock was sitting there for almost 6+ hours though. Several sites slated to release. Shouldnt be that hard if youre fast enough

It probably is...  I never got to try my TTS with V2s.  Dove in to .5 up since majority recommended that.  Plus with the me going .5 up, It really doesnt feel long... I still have less that a thumb (sideways) room which is close to my UBs.  

In your case, you might wanna try without insole if you are completely fine with length.  I do not feel that discomfort with my V2s (I do with UBs at the bridge) but my toes after a couple of hours wearing v2s gets a little uncomfortable specially with thin socks.  Thicker socks help tho.

You have any heel slippage with your 0.5 Sz up after you broke in your v2s ?

hi guys wanna pick up a pair from eBay an old am1 can only find one seller with a ds pair. he has little feedback and says no returns accepted. the photos seem legit, but in case I receive a fufu or whatever does the fact that he says no returns accepted mean that I will not be able to file a claim or "no returns" doesn't really mean anything apart from I won't take it back if you regret it?

Price on those Zebras are ridiculous.  Never thought any V2s will reach that level even before release.  @macg0120  would have gotten it if I got a pear but unfortunately Ls was handed in a silver platter...
laugh.gif
  I personally didnt got after any V1s except for PBs...  I almost copped at resell but V2s started to come out and I like the shape better so these breds definitely have me feeling some kind of way
laugh.gif
  I dont even know if I actually wanna UnDS it Hahaha!   
them breds have a lot of people feelin some type a way lol me included

in hand theyre even better than pictures. no way im letting my pair go. cant wait to unds em, hopefully this weekend

them breds have a lot of people feelin some type a way lol me included

in hand theyre even better than pictures. no way im letting my pair go. cant wait to unds em, hopefully this weekend
Yeah I will most likely unds it just like my other shoes...  Might do it sooner than later. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom