ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I mean, glad hes doing whatever he needs to do to get fed off social media fame but damn kids really falling for that?

smh lol
For real the people buying his stuff are the idiots. Can't really blame him for cashing out when the opportunity is there.

I mean, glad hes doing whatever he needs to do to get fed off social media fame but damn kids really falling for that?

smh lol
He was alright in the beginning when he was just reviewing shoes. Now it's got to his head and I can't stand all the rants and negativity out of him. 

All finished up. Not too difficult of a custom. Mostly just making sure you have a sharp enough blade.

Don't know which laces I wanna go with but leaning towards zebra/oreo:

Man. Dudes really ruining their KITH by letting boost god sign them. The hell is wrong with people.

smh lol
Social media at a young age breeds sheep. Nobody knows how to think on their own anymore.. it's really sad. 

so are the 3.0 TB LTD or not? ($200 vs $180) I'm seeing mixed opinions on this. I'm hoping I can cop regardless. These would be perfect for the office. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom